RobK888

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has had a save where one of the big teams are really underperforming?
Man City have come 3rd once and everyone other season they haven't come above 6th and this season (20 games) they are bottom of the league.

Sounds like my kind of save!

Usually get ups and downs for big teams in each of the leagues, but never had any that dramatic with a team like City at the bottom. A man can hope though!

well liverpool on my jurneyman save was fighting against relegation for 2 seasons in a row. before that they had couple of decent seasons, nothing spectacular, few top four finishes and couple top 6. man city was mostly fighting for the title but without guardiola, whilst man utd is performing well under mourinho. interesting thing is that teams like brighton, southampton and burnley are competing for CL places

Watford have won the FA cup and the Europa League.
Came 4th 2 seasons ago.
This season they got to champions league quarter finals and just about avoided relegation.

I would love to have a save where the big teams under perform. The biggest to go down in any of mine was Tottenham. Unfortunately they came right back up the season after.