Biggest chance of upset - FA Cup Round 4

Biggest Chance of Upset - FAC R4

• Total voters
Stevenage to beat Reading, we have beaten Mk Dons away in the 1st round of Fa Cup which was an upset and the biggest of all against Newcastle at home, we are a very hard team to beat at home and i think we will definetly beat Reading. Come on Stevenage!!

Southampton to beat Man Utd. They deserve it after cheating to get through.

Wow, I never would've thought so many people believe Saints can really beat Man U. I honestly do feel we have a great chance. However, no matter what the result, I am looking forward to a good day out. It will most likely be on the Sunday for TV too. Haven't seen one Man U fan on this thread yet either, defending his team. :D:p
probably becuase its not that big a deal what people say...

Going with Everton to beat Chelsea, but im not massively hopeful

Gotta go for Forest to beat West Ham, and maybe get Grant the sack

Southampton to beat Man Utd. They deserve it after cheating to get through.
Get over it seriously. You talk like liverpool never cheated. It was very harsh and you feel understandably gutted, but move on

Wow, I never would've thought so many people believe Saints can really beat Man U. I honestly do feel we have a great chance. However, no matter what the result, I am looking forward to a good day out. It will most likely be on the Sunday for TV too. Haven't seen one Man U fan on this thread yet either, defending his team. :D:p

It's because everyone loves Saints and hates Man United.

I say Nottingham Forest to beat West Ham (wouldn't really be a shock)

Genuinely believe Notts County can win against Man City

Just noticed as I was posting this Big Money from Top division and lower division ie. League 1 (used to be league 2)

Yeah Saints beating Man U would be the best shock..... but irl Its hardly likely that it will happen!
Dont get your hopes up!

Yeah Saints beating Man U would be the best shock..... but irl Its hardly likely that it will happen!
Dont get your hopes up!

were you saying the same thing January 3rd 2010 against Leeds?

Seriously get over that. It was a lucky win. Don't go thinking that it will happen again.

You surely can't be ignorant enough to say Man Utd have no chance of losing to Southampton? It's the cup so anything can happen. A lot depends on what team Man Utd put out. Sounds like I touched a sore spot bring up the result from last year but was just using it as a real life example.

You surely can't be ignorant enough to say Man Utd have no chance of losing to Southampton? It's the cup so anything can happen. A lot depends on what team Man Utd put out. Sounds like I touched a sore spot bring up the result from last year but was just using it as a real life example.
he didnt say no chance, he said its hardly likely. And current stats back him, we've lost just once all season

he didnt say no chance, he said its hardly likely. And current stats back him, we've lost just once all season

The way he phrased it made it sound like he though Saints had no chance. It really largely depends on what team Man Utd field. You saw them field a weakened side against West Ham in the cup and they got beat badly.

Seriously get over that. It was a lucky win. Don't go thinking that it will happen again.

Why would he get over it. Leeds were 2 leagues below and beat their bitter rivals in their own back yard. If I were a Leeds fan I'd remember that for years. People still talk about cup shocks from 30/40 years ago.

Gone for Cardiff vs Wolves.

we fielded weakened sides throughout the season and won, smalling kept 4 clean sheets in europe for example

we fielded weakened sides throughout the season and won, smalling kept 4 clean sheets in europe for example

It does largely depend on what team you play. Man Utd are favourites but it's the FA cup so anything can happen! We'll find out soon enough