mrthahen

Reaction score
Did this ever happen to any of you ?! because its a first to me .

I signed Mario Balotelli for 7.5 from Man Citeh because he was having trouble with the manager there , little did I know HE is the cause of the problem , it got so bad between us , 5 absences , 10 weeks fines (total) , caused cassano to request transfer because of unfair team-mate treatment , transfer listed , offered for 0 euros, offered for loan for nothing and 0% wages and still no takers , so when i tried to terminate his contract i found out it would cost me 11.5 million , so i mutually talked to him and this happened !

Last edited:
Lol.

You didn't know about Balotelli's ego though? That is a first! :p

Balotelli does what he wants, what a hero.

I can't stop angry man, just get rid of him.

yeah hes a bit of an idiot i also hate llorente on that game, request i offered him new contract every few weeks wanting 260k

Him and Suarez are the worst two players I ever had in my teams. The thing is I actually bought Balotelli twice in the same save.

Suarez used to ***** and moan all through my time at Ajax, offloaded him eventually for 15million. Brought Balotelli in for something like 10million from City, played a season for me but acted like a ****, scored a **** of an amount of goals. He left and moved on. I moved onto Leeds, Balotelli was up for sale for 10million. I needed a big proven goal scorer, brought him in for 1 season, scored a bagful, acted a **** and shipped him on for profit again.

balotelli was always sub for me at liverpool and never moaned once and didnt upset anyone....he seemed to be quite happy playing a few games now and then....maybe due to being on free transfer maybe fought i might get realesed again so stop moaning

He great for me on my Newcastle save never had a problem with him scored over 50 goals for me in last 2 seasons and i am one of his preferred people

he ****** me off so bad i wanted to keep him and keep fining him every 2 weeks !!
the season is over and i resigned and took over lazio now , am afraid am gonna have to sign him for free now X_X

he is a good player though

Cassano and Balotelli. What a dressing room!

I once bought Ribery to Man City and the first thing he did was call a press conference to say that finally Man City had a world class player in their team and that I should make the team revolve around him.

I once bought Ribery to Man City and the first thing he did was call a press conference to say that finally Man City had a world class player in their team and that I should make the team revolve around him.
I brought an Argentine regen to Celtic, couldn't play due to work permit problems. Shipped him to Oostende for 3 seasons, he didn't bother to learn basic Dutch and wanted to move to a bigger club. Transfer listed, dropped to reserves and made him suffer for it. ^_^

I don't know about you guys, but I was always pleased with Balotelli's performance. He never missed a training session and never complained about anything, no matter the clubed I had him for. I really like that player. Once I praised him in a private chat for his last match and he said that he is unhappy about my comments. The best thing I could do was telling him that I'm the manager and what I say, it goes. Then he apologized. In the end, I get along well with this player, but I have to keep an eye on him all the time.

if a player ever dared to try pull a ''mario balotelli'' i would mess up his training schedule, would hardly play him then at the end of his contract see where he ends up.... cruel but have to make an example that im the baws.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c"]YouTube - Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version[/ame]

Bought Ballotelli for £3.4 mill and he's never been a problem. Was scoring at almost a goal a game in his 1st season and almost won the top goalscorer award having played just half a season.

Player for Seoul (Han Tae-You? Not sure any more, someone I sold first season...) was no good, and yet he believed he should not only play instead of Server Jeparov (**** NO, Jeparov deserves a starting position in every game of the year) but he should also be earning more. I believe for a short while, Jeparov was on his list of disliked personnel, as was Ko Myung-Jin (also played better than this guy, though we ended up selling him second season too). Decided to sell this misfit off, way too full of himself and no ability to back it up with.

I've never really any problems with any players tbh, must be because i'm such a nice guy.