Biggest exploit in 2o years?

A million hours of gameplay from users and its only just been noticed. FMscout just driving views. Didnt even tag SI in it so they could fix it.

Been able to do it for years with FMRTE anyway tbf. Up to the user if they do it, not for me personally as it would taint my save

A million hours of gameplay from users and its only just been noticed. FMscout just driving views. Didnt even tag SI in it so they could fix it.
Actually it has been posted twice in SI bugs forum. They only responded after the video..

Been able to do it for years with FMRTE anyway tbf. Up to the user if they do it, not for me personally as it would taint my save

FMRTE or FMSE is something different.

This, this is actual a broke code of the game.

I am sure there are more.

I am thinking what the **** Alfa & Beta testers - test.

I only saw it after it was posted on Reddit yesterday

FMRTE or FMSE is something different.

This, this is actual a broke code of the game.

I am sure there are more.

I am thinking what the **** Alfa & Beta testers - test.

Hundreds of users have logged a million hours of play without finding it. Alpha/Beta testers were never gonna find this in the window they had.

Hundreds of users have logged a million hours of play without finding it. Alpha/Beta testers were never gonna find this in the window they had.

The "right" click? This is actually coming from FM19 which SI know it.

Another Mod on a power trip? You chasing a job as a SI mod or something lol

Or are you 'experienced defender' in disguise :unsure:

The "right" click? This is actually coming from FM19 which SI know it.

Not seen that report. You would think the FM Community would have tried it again before now. Such a niche thing to try. The cries from posts the game is now ruined coz they are only just aware of this is amazing. I didnt know this, and now i'm outraged.

Its a bug, just log it, hope they fix it. carry on.

Is he wrong?

I personally hate the exploit, but has it not been posted before? funny enough, they only responded to it BECAUSE the video came out...but typically, some bugs get ignored by them. But its also not others job to raise these things, that's optional whilst SI have staff looking out for these things. Him driving views is actually a good thing in this case, as it raises the attention on something that was ignored.

Not seen that report. You would think the FM Community would have tried it again before now. Such a niche thing to try. The cries from posts the game is now ruined coz they are only just aware of this is amazing. I didnt know this, and now i'm outraged.

bug was posted before, they only responded because of the video...so really, should be thanking the video, no?

I personally hate the exploit, but has it not been posted before? funny enough, they only responded to it BECAUSE the video came out...but typically, some bugs get ignored by them. But its also not others job to raise these things, that's optional whilst SI have staff looking out for these things. Him driving views is actually a good thing in this case, as it raises the attention on something that was ignored.

Only on Reddit yesterday from what I understand

Is he wrong?
Well as previously mentioned it has been posted twice in SI bugs section. It isnt the only bug either so if this is the only way to highlight it so SI actually do there job then i dont see anything wrong with it.

As for saying FM Scout just driving views is laughable. At least there videos isnt 20mins long, wiith only 2mins of worthwhile FM content, with an American trying to be a comedian who is about as funny as being kicked in the balls.

I don't understand why you are so defensive here, abou this.

The only explanation here is if you are working for SI or you are alfa - beta tester.

Nah

Nevemind. I hope FM21 will not come with this bug and mess up with another thing.

Only on Reddit yesterday from what I understand

it was also posted in SI bugs. Brock only responded because of the attention. He also closed the thread...so we can't blame the video as the issue was raised before the video. people just want to be outraged at the video for no apparent reason, when it actually did good in raising it the issue. Which btw, SI are saying there's no issue with so again, what is the actual problem if SI don't have one? I personally wouldn't have done it BUT i play the game differently to others, i'm sure other people will use this

it was also posted in SI bugs. Brock only responded because of the attention. He also closed the thread...so we can't blame the video as the issue was raised before the video. people just want to be outraged at the video for no apparent reason, when it actually did good in raising it the issue. Which btw, SI are saying there's no issue with so again, what is the actual problem if SI don't have one? I personally wouldn't have done it BUT i play the game differently to others, i'm sure other people will use this

Some people are outraged at the video as, let's be honest, it's a cheap way to earn ad revenue and £. That said though, FMS are well within their rights to do so. I personally won't use it so the exploit doesn't really bother me that much. If I was going to do it, I'd have done it months ago via FMRTE anyway

There isnt a problem. They didnt know it was there 1 day ago, the rage is stupid. I never use this thing and now my save game is broken! Completely the users choice to exploit this till it gets look at after the actual issues with the game.

Thread was closed to the fmscout video, they take down all links to 3rd party sites usually (looking at the tactics forum anyway).

Well as previously mentioned it has been posted twice in SI bugs section. It isnt the only bug either so if this is the only way to highlight it so SI actually do there job then i dont see anything wrong with it.

As for saying FM Scout just driving views is laughable. At least there videos isnt 20mins long, wiith only 2mins of worthwhile FM content, with an American trying to be a comedian who is about as funny as being kicked in the balls.

I happen to like Zealand's content :ROFLMAO: