Biggest exploit in 2o years?

Some people are outraged at the video as, let's be honest, it's a cheap way to earn ad revenue and £. That said though, FMS are well within their rights to do so. I personally won't use it so the exploit doesn't really bother me that much. If I was going to do it, I'd have done it months ago via FMRTE anyway

its his job...people are so selective, he's posted about 5 "exploits" now, and none of them got this sort of energy. This annoys people on a personal level and taking it out on the content creator. Is he the only one that posts exploits as such? has FM Base never done a video on a subject that makes the game a little more unrealistic? just a week ago a "long throw hack" was posted. Whats the difference between that and this?

its his job...people are so selective, he's posted about 5 "exploits" now, and none of them got this sort of energy. This annoys people on a personal level and taking it out on the content creator. Is he the only one that posts exploits as such? has FM Base never done a video on a subject that makes the game a little more unrealistic? just a week ago a "long throw hack" was posted. Whats the difference between that and this?

IMO people are outraged more about this one rather than the others as it's posted after the Luke saga which he got a lot of hate for.

Not much, if wasnt him. It'd be someone else.

Easy avoldable tagging in SI in it, or mentioning its been raised aleady. I myself immediately thought clickbait for views, not knowing it'd been flagged with them.

There isnt a problem. They didnt know it was there 1 day ago, the rage is stupid. I never use this thing and now my save game is broken! Completely the users choice to exploit this till it gets look at after the actual issues with the game.

Thread was closed to the fmscout video, they take down all links to 3rd party sites usually (looking at the tactics forum anyway).

not jus FMS post was closed...this was also closed. People have said stuff on this without actually doing a 5min research

i'd never use it either, but i won't be blaming a guy or channel that makes a video on it, that's ridiculous.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 14.38.51.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 14.38.51.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 125
I happen to like Zealand's content :ROFLMAO:
I also like his content! But his videos are way too long for what he is trying to share. Rule of thumb for me is to skip the 1st 5mins and then skim for the next 10mins till he gets to the point.

Not much, if wasnt him. It'd be someone else.

Easy avoldable tagging in SI in it, or mentioning its been raised aleady. I myself immediately thought clickbait for views, not knowing it'd been flagged with them.

so then should we not be angry at Base for posting long throw hack?

i'd never use it either, but i won't be blaming a guy or channel that makes a video on it, that's ridiculous.

The one yesterday is there, and was answered after the video. The 2nd one Scout did today, it was hidden by the mods while they look at it.
Because of the video probably. They are selective in what vids they hide though, I can link many others not removed.

Also maybe @wkdsoul has his views since he is also a mod at SI.

Which is fair enough.

not jus FMS post was closed...this was also closed. People have said stuff on this without actually doing a 5min research

Standard reply on the other closed one at the same time. Prob get that on all of em now from SI.

IMO people are outraged more about this one rather than the others as it's posted after the Luke saga which he got a lot of hate for.

people are raged about things they don't know off...i should be raging now, as i was kicked from Lukes discord, for them to talk **** about me because i uploaded a tactic on FM Scout. An Ancelotti recreation, which i have screenshots of me proving this idea was planned well ahead but accused of stealing ideas...these are the sort of people that others choose to listen to. I defended Luke throughout that and all he's done is threw it back in my face, i can easily expose him too but that's not me and thats another subject LOL

i don't think people should be annoyed at this...its very easy to ignore and continue to play FM the way you want. Opinions are fine, but i also work with FMS and dislike people saying bad things about a group of nice people.

The one yesterday is there, and was answered after the video. The 2nd one Scout did today, it was hidden by the mods while they look at it.
Because of the video probably. They are selective in what vids they hide though, I can link many others not removed.

Also maybe @wkdsoul has his views since he is also a mod at SI.

Which is fair enough.

I've no idea on the rules for videos to be honest, i look after a very small section of the forum that rarely gets them posted. I can only assume they'd answered both with the same line, to put a pin in the replies to come.

people are raged about things they don't know off...i should be raging now, as i was kicked from Lukes discord, for them to talk **** about me because i uploaded a tactic on FM Scout. An Ancelotti recreation, which i have screenshots of me proving this idea was planned well ahead but accused of stealing ideas...these are the sort of people that others choose to listen to. I defended Luke throughout that and all he's done is threw it back in my face, i can easily expose him too but that's not me and thats another subject LOL

i don't think people should be annoyed at this...its very easy to ignore and continue to play FM the way you want. Opinions are fine, but i also work with FMS and dislike people saying bad things about a group of nice people.

I can't claim to know the ins and outs of what went on between the two, I'm only going off what I've heard. If that is the case then I feel bad for you as that's unfair.

I think the majority of players will just ignore it and continue to play their way. At the end of the day, the game is about the enjoyment the user gets out of it.

Standard reply on the other closed one at the same time. Prob get that on all of em now from SI.

you're a mod at SI? ooooooooh no...bye :D i'm not saying all mods over there are *bad words* but some of you guys aren't big on respect and this is another little example. Shooting down a guy who is just doing his job. Whilst SI have actual paid people to look out for "broken" things, but as SI say, there's no issue as people can play the game as they wish, surely mods and everyone else can just mirror that thought and get on with it

Last edited:
Why someone from FM Scout HAS to tag SI?

It doesn't get paid from SI to find bugs on code. There is (???) dedicated people to do that. PAID position. With salary and skills.

So, SI has to thank FM SCOUT for finding this one, not putting him on "black list".

I can't claim to know the ins and outs of what went on between the two, I'm only going off what I've heard. If that is the case then I feel bad for you as that's unfair.

I think the majority of players will just ignore it and continue to play their way. At the end of the day, the game is about the enjoyment the user gets out of it.

I feel bad for the owner of Scout. People dragged Scouts name through the dirt when the issue was between two content creators who are grown people that couldn't solve their issues. People follow what others say too blindly. Owner of Scout is too much of a nice guy, i could've played dirty like Luke and shared a bunch of screenshots that would contradict his Twitter post but there's no winners.

I agree, which is why i don't understand all the negative things people say about the person who uploaded this.

I've no idea who Luke is. I think thats a seperate thing?

I can only go off the video posted. No mentioned this had been raised already as a BUG. so I assumed video for clicks (no bad thing).

Not sure where the blacklist cames from? Is Stam banned on SI or something?

I am not going to expose PMs from some Mod's, because I am respecting them - even if I am angry with some of them. I am talking about the "blacklist".

What SI has to do is simple:

- Patch the bug
- Give apology to the gamers (which bought the game - 50€ - with many bugs)
- Offer -10% for next edition (since FM19 & FM20 was record sale)
- Recruit employees (DevOps, GP, UIP, SE)

That will be a professional action and will be show respect to users - some of them following many years.

You'll prob get the 1st one at some point

You'll prob get the 1st one at some point

No. I want this for everyone. I am not complain to receive a free or discount copy.

If I will want a free copy, I can have it. I will not make a noise for that.

I am buying the game to support the guys which spend hours front of the monitor (coding) for my pleasure.

I've no idea who Luke is. I think thats a seperate thing?

I can only go off the video posted. No mentioned this had been raised already as a BUG. so I assumed video for clicks (no bad thing).

Not sure where the blacklist cames from? Is Stam banned on SI or something?

oh he's another talented content creator but made a video about Scout that then got huge attention and was supported by other content creators which made it worse.

Well, i told him no need to mention it as it's already there, he doesn't need to tell everyone that its on SI site when SI remove everything Scout related lol i don't see why he should use his platform to mention SI anyway. EVERY YT vid is for clicks, it's why people post.