Biggest lead you have thrown away

lost a game 5-4 on Agg. I was Everton beat FC Porto 4-0 in EURO CUP SEMI at home, but lost 5-0 in the away leg. shocking

3-0 up at half time then lost 4-3 they scored at 75th, 80th, 90th, 94th minute. shocking.

Was beating Roma in the European Final 4-0 and was actually jumping up and down in my chair.
2nd half begins and they score 5 goals. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die :(

3-0 79th min against man utd lost 6-3 i did go dwn to 10 men but rooney ronaldo anderson carrick(2) evra.

5-0 to lose 7-5 Due to **** defending 13 mins to hold out they got 7

I was 4-0 up away to Spurs with Aston Villa, thought id just relax an try to anoy them, short slow passing, put the time wasting up to the top. you can guess what happened lol

I think I was up by 4 at Old Trafford, with Arsenal, then Rooney decides to smash a bunch of goal into the box, and Ronaldo too..
I know it is bad karma, but I reloaded after that..

I was very surprising when i was winning 4 - 0 to Inter away, in the second half they scored me 5 goals :|

but i won the match by penaltis because i won 2 - 1 home.

I was up 4-0 against Reading at half time as Arsenal and it ended up 4-4, Stephen hunt scored a second half hatrik:(

3-0 up to hsv away with bayern end up loosing 4-3 with 2 stoppage time goals one coming in the 95th from a pen when stoppage time was 94 mins, got a warning from the german fa from my press conference response on how it werent a pen but as always fm decides it always is lol

Also 3-1 up on Barca in CL semis away from home i lost 4-2 at home and they went through on away goals but wernt do dissapointed with that one.

Had a 4-0 agg lead over Real M. goin into the second leg. Got utterly hammered 6-0 in the 2nd leg at the Bernabau. :(

On my Cambridge United game. Went 3 - 0 up against Oxford, to then go on and draw 3 - 3. Not happy, the final score ruined my promotion hopes. :mad: