Biggest Regret on FM 2010

ravenie

Reaction score
What was your biggest regret in this game? It might have been selling a player you wanted to hold on to. Never signing a certain player. Never managing a certain team ect.

My biggest regret was never making it past 2015.

I fail :'(

Lol, it's a game, I don't get how you can have regrets on a game

Winning champions league without saving a game and if i lost (only in the final) i would start it again until i win :( ... at least i am being honest :D ahahah i know i fail ^.^

Winning champions league without saving a game and if i lost (only in the final) i would start it again until i win :( ... at least i am being honest :D ahahah i know i fail ^.^

You are being honest. I have also done that, and I look back and I think that I did that before games that did not matter.

Signing Scott Vernon, slow fat useless ******.

3 goals in 29 games. fml

Sigh, I saved before Ipswich vs Doncaster but not Liverpool vs Juventus in the Champions League final :(

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Signing Scott Vernon, slow fat useless ******.

3 goals in 29 games. fml

In contrast to real life :p

Leaving my Birmingham team and watching Micheal Owen takeover and slowly destroy my 7 years of making Blues the best team ever. Sad times

Not doing a story thread on here

getting to the champions league final with arsenal and winning it and my laptop decided to die on me before i saved the game

proberly not really trying that many teams on fm10 and usually managing either chelsea, stevenage or newcastle

never won europa league with galatasaray, although i tried every season and invested a lot in players

Selling Maicon (I figured, Zanetti would last a season or two, then Santon could take over). Maicon went to City for 45 Million and got in the top 3 of the world player of the year awards 3 times in 4 seasons.

got leeds promoted to premierleague, playing man city at elland road really lookng forward to it and my computer decided to die !!! i had beaten man city in the carliong cup semi-final the season before !!!!

So had to start again, in 2017 at the moment,where we won the title by 18 points with man city 2nd. after this i got offered brazil job, and u can not say no to brazil, so will be managing leeds and brazil what a combo !!!!!

Never really getting a long Liverpool save going :(

Buying messi for 90 mill. Didn't even get in my first team.

Needless to say biggest fail of the century.

Selling David Goodwillie to Man Utd in the January transfer window, cost me the title :mad:

never getting into the premier league with Charlton :/

although i made it into the play off final like every time in the championship :/ :(