Biggest team in administration.

Lpool went into administration on my brothers game and he snapped up torres, gerrard and mascherano for city

imm at the start of my 3rd season and we are fine just now but our finances were down until i won the league and have been in talks twice but they broke down :(

but i hear in the third season it gets taken over or starts losing points

I dont get it, whos that Arsenal player?

Gerrard, Torres & Mach are like 30+ on mine so didnt bother lol. Another thing that ****** me off with Liverpool is I was the England manager trying to get Rooney the most England goals & Gerrard the most England caps. I won the Euro's & Gerrard retired from international football after it on 129 caps!!!

He wont come out of retirement either & no one is even close to the record unless I play a player in every England game for like 10 years!!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Rooney got the record for most goals for England tho lol.

2019 season Liverpool in administration (9 points deducted) and eventually relegated.

2019 still away to get yet until im there but i have been taken over and was given 40£ to spend im jan so i bought cska goalie and silva good signings

Worst ive noticed is Villareal in 08 bankrupt so you could sign Insua etc for free, he was leik 31 at the time though :(

I was liverpool and got into administration, but luckily i had already won the league by then :)

My Biggest Rivals Gateshead got docked 10 pts :D

& Went down with only 12 pts & 20 goals scored lmao

2012-2013 season I was in Managing in Scotland looked to Prem Leeds are running riot in 4th place. I couldn't understand how they got promo from Championship straight from winning league 1