Andyplatt

Reaction score
Currently in the first season on a Southampton save after 30 games I am 5th. But the bottom 3 is currently West Brom, Chelsea and Leicester.

Whats the biggest team you have seen be relegated?

West Brom and Leicester are a shock, but Chelsea!!! Even with a 7 point gap from safety and only 8 games to go, surely Chelsea cant get relegated...has anyone seen anything like this before?

I've seen Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal in the championship.

Check the 3016 - 1000 years old save and see who got relegated!

Currently in the first season on a Southampton save after 30 games I am 5th. But the bottom 3 is currently West Brom, Chelsea and Leicester.

Whats the biggest team you have seen be relegated?

West Brom and Leicester are a shock, but Chelsea!!! Even with a 7 point gap from safety and only 8 games to go, surely Chelsea cant get relegated...has anyone seen anything like this before?
In my fm11 save currently year 2041 (yes I still playing fm11 dont laugh at me) I had seen Real Madrid , Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham (not really big club) getting relegated to lower league tier.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I meant relegation in the first few seasons, rather that in 1000 years time. Chelsea are getting relegated in the first season in my FM17 save

I've seen Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton all go down in the first few seasons.

Funny, I have many manager stories/threads and have seen the likes of Everton, Southampton, Wolfsburg & Leicester go down so I was excited to poach several players on the cheap e.g. Lukaku, Coleman, Barkely, Vardy, Amartey, Ward-Prowse but I had no luck and Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull all went back down so I got no bargains

It seems to be a trend in this years FM a lot of people reporting Everton getting relegated, As i have seen them relegated in a few of my saves, Must have something against Everton XD

It seems to be a trend in this years FM a lot of people reporting Everton getting relegated, As i have seen them relegated in a few of my saves, Must have something against Everton XD

I've also seen Everton really struggle in the first season, which as a Liverpool fan is brilliant ^^)

But it is strange giving that they have the license for Everton yet they are always near the bottom...maybe SI want them to join the rest of the licensed clubs in the Championship

Not quite the same but in my current game, Wigan were relegated to vanarama national.