Grobbelaar

Reaction score
Apologies if this thread exists elsewhere, if it did, I didn't find it when searching for it.

Anyways, what's the biggest upset you've seen? I saw Celtic getting knock out of the Scottish Cup by SD3-side Stenhousemuir 2-0 the other day. Probably the biggest one I've seen in Fm13.

Also, I remember in FM10 when I was playing with Havant & Waterlooville, my U19's beat Bayern Munich's U19 squad 4-2 :)O), albeit in a freindly.

I seen Morecambe Knock out Chelsea in this years game in the second season lol 2-1 :)

Random teams winning international competitions! Wales beating spain in the final winning the world cup for example!!

On my Bradford save, I won the Europe League in the 2nd season (I got runners-up in the FA Cup 1st season), however it backfired as I ended up getting relegated back to League 2 and got sacked (Ungrateful b*****ds)

On my Bradford save, I won the Europe League in the 2nd season (I got runners-up in the FA Cup 1st season), however it backfired as I ended up getting relegated back to League 2 and got sacked (Ungrateful b*****ds)

Champions of Europe and in league 2? Now that must've been random! Who did they get to replace you?

Champions of Europe and in league 2? Now that must've been random! Who did they get to replace you?

I was in League 1 when I won it though. And they hired Simon Grayson :/ Luckily, my reputation shot up so I took over at Norwich (Didn't play much further after that)

liverpool got relegated 1st season.

so brought agger, suarez, enrique and coates for a combined fee of 21million because they all got listed haha. :)

me beating barca 13-2 over 2 legs (as manchester united) too unrealstic to win that much against a team of their calibre

Cameroon just won the World Cup in 2014 on my game! Beat Portugal in final lol!

Ukraine beat Spain in the 3rd place playoff aswell

Mad!!!!

For those interested England lost to Spain after extra time in the semis

Not a result really but Kiebling has scored 15 goals by the first knockout round in the Europa League.