Reaction score
I'm still wondering why I listened to Brian Kidd for suggesting Darijo Srna.
I had Zabaleta and Richards, but he knows best.
So, I paid £22M for him, and in his first season he picked up 12 yellows, 2 reds, and averaged 6.78.

Anyway who was your biggest flop?

Easily Jamie Mackie at Hearts. £3million, wasted on a fetish for new Scottish blood. I'm a tard.

I bought Dossena from Napoli for 3million as cover for Riise. He has been terrible!

Sulley Muntari as a back up player. Useless player.

Only paid £2.6M though.

4 me Srna was **** too. He managed to get red cards almost every game he played. Also Sergio ROmero. What a **** in my game!

I paid 14million for Rafiniha.......Who was a complete dope....Bookings every games, giving away possession and seemed to dwell on the ball a lot...Even tried training programs, preferred moves.... the lot......sold him after 18 months for 7.5 million.......what a waste......Will never sign him again.

Maybe you're playing Srna wrong or not giving him time to adjust, because Srna is quality.

Maybe you're playing Srna wrong or not giving him time to adjust, because Srna is quality.

this, ive not played much into my city save but hes been great so far:

DAQOh.png

As a general rule, if a players stats is good enough and they aren't performing, it is YOU that is the problem.

best way to use Srna is to set him as wing back attack set your passing to downt right flank got 42 assists for me his crossing is immense

cesc with man city, spend 100 mill and he just didnt perform. didnt really suit my system. he might have been one of those players that just helped lift the overall quality of the team but his ratings werent good, and in my few months in charge he was in and out of the team.

Signed Carroll on 11.2 for 10mil as back up for dzeko. Dzeko gets injured for 6 months and Carroll only scores 5 goals in that time.

As a general rule, if a players stats is good enough and they aren't performing, it is YOU that is the problem.
Fair enough but the 12 yellows and 2 reds on normal tackling is a big disappointment.
Also I finished second and won the Cup so I had a very good season.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why I listened to Brian Kidd for suggesting Darijo Srna.
I had Zabaleta and Richards, but he knows best.
So, I paid £22M for him, and in his first season he picked up 12 yellows, 2 reds, and averaged 6.78.

Anyway who was your biggest flop?
You know you can get him on a free in the second season right?

Fair enough but the 12 yellows and 2 reds on normal tackling is a big disappointment.
Also I finished second and won the Cup so I had a very good season.
He's got a 20 in Aggression. He'll get Yellows/Reds more often because he's that aggressive [like Cattermole.]

Stefan Jovetic on FM2010 was a flop for me.