Honest_Abe

Reaction score
Which player in your game do you feel is the biggest ******? In mine it has to be Mario Balotelli-a lazy,arrogant scumbag who causes disruption and believes he is superior to everyone else!

erm.....I suspect this thread is going to lead to some.....hmmmm what shall I call it......heated arguments?

Let's just all agree that Lee Cattermole is the biggest ****** of them all....in the game atleast....

Last edited:
Agreed ^
I also bought Jefferson Montero on my Liverpool save and he made me buy a £7.5M centre back just to make him happy.
Grrrrrr...

tbh the only "self lovers" in the game so far for me have been the ****** board. No probs with players. Board can be arsewipes at times

Some random 18-year-old Ghanian Regen that I brought to West Brom from Norway in 2037. He requested a transfer a few days after signing, wouldn't be tutored and was a **** in conversations...I had to put him in the U18's and send him on loan to Italy. :mad:

Iker Munian. God I can't take that brat.

In my original save (started out as United, currently Real Madrid, patch 11.2) it has to be Joshua King who was asking for too much money when I was trying to get him to sign a contract extension. He eventually ended up joining Madrid on a free (and blasted me after it) and is still currently there now, except he's in the "C'' team & will be leaving in the summer.

In my original save (started out as United, currently Real Madrid, patch 11.2) it has to be Joshua King who was asking for too much money when I was trying to get him to sign a contract extension. He eventually ended up joining Madrid on a free (and blasted me after it) and is still currently there now, except he's in the "C'' team & will be leaving in the summer.

Joshua King is either really overrated IRL or severly underrated in the game imo

tbh the only "self lovers" in the game so far for me have been the ****** board. No probs with players. Board can be arsewipes at times

Agreed, the board are so complete idiots! The board made me sell my best player cause they can't refuse it and they forced me to buy a new left back for my club when it is fine! Argh!

Without a doubt (fat) Adriano, totally utter ******, missed training within the first week of me signing him. I knew it would be a risk, even on a free, but I think he made it his mission to destroy club morale

Yaya Toure on my City save! He got 3 red cards in a month and I fined him 2 weeks wages and he decided to be a ******...therefor by by career stay in my under 18's for the 3 years haha. Oh by the way I'm in 2012 so he is fooked lol

Agreed, the board are so complete idiots! The board made me sell my best player cause they can't refuse it and they forced me to buy a new left back for my club when it is fine! Argh!
ah yes i had this problem also. had my moneybags tycoon chairman accepting offers of 30 mil etc for quality players, made me fuming. i simply went to the transfer centre and rejected from there. try it.

Ronaldo, Nani, Balotelli, Adriano, Rooney, Joey Barton, El-Hadji Diouf,

to name but a few players in real life.

I would avoid them in game too, other than perhaps Rooney, who always seems fairly settled in game.