ankitd1994

Reaction score
So I'm in my 3rd season with Man Utd and just noticed this absolute wonderkid, aged 19, at Twente with a 10.75m release clause. Starts his career there and had an amazing season last year, with 7 goals and 12 assists, an amazing breakthrough season for any teenager.

Ould-Chikh certainly shows some of the most consistent mental stats out there for a winger, looks to be in the mould of the creative attacking mid that can play all over the pitch, much like Adnan Januzaj whom I think he will link up with very well in the future. Snap this wonderkid up if youre looking for a spark in your attack, I'll post his progress as I carry on but looks to be an amazing prospect at this stage!

View attachment 331264

View attachment 331263

Got him on my save in 1st season, sent him out on loan, hope he develops well. I'm utd too.

Bought him for £2m at the start of the game. Had him on loan the first season and gonna loan him out the second season too, as I already have good cover in his positions. But definitely one for the future if he develops well, no doubt about the potential.

But I think most people know about him already.

Since he's a -9

Got him on my Spurs save, looks pretty decent and will be pretty good in a few years time

Very good player! Buy him when he is cheap.....
View attachment 330954
He hasnt maybe adapted to team, so thats why not that good performances, but decent.

Im flying with Wolvees!

takes a season or two to adapt and then becomes better

yep.. hoping him to carry the attack with Jese