Reaction score
Inspired by Athletic Bilbao's policy of only playing with Basque players, I started wondering if any other club in the world did this. Any thoughts?

I already have a save with Bilbao and love it. However, I'm getting bored, so I thought I started a new game with one of these teams.

I know two of them:
- El Nacional, Ecuador (uses only Ecuatorian players)
- Chivas, Mexico (uses only Mexican players)

ok

Gonzalo Barcala:1465885 said:
Inspired by Athletic Bilbao's policy of only playing with Basque players, I started wondering if any other club in the world did this. Any thoughts?

I already have a save with Bilbao and love it. However, I'm getting bored, so I thought I started a new game with one of these teams.

I know two of them:
- El Nacional, Ecuador (uses only Ecuatorian players)
- Chivas, Mexico (uses only Mexican players)

Sorta wondering why you would post this in the Challenges section of the forum, wouldn't it be more viewed more in the discussion section where questions are normally posted?

Sorta wondering why you would post this in the Challenges section of the forum, wouldn't it be more viewed more in the discussion section where questions are normally posted?

not really cos it a challenge in the sense that its going to be hard to win things with only a certain place to buy players

But it's not exactly like your setting a challenge for anyone else here is it? Seems to me like your just asking a question about other clubs similar to Bilbao.