aleshkohen

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

I've created the tactic that work well both with medium and big teams, to properly test it out I played a season with Athletic Bilbao and managed to win La Liga and Copa del Rey, as well as reaching semi final in Europa League.

I'm uploading 3 variants, Viktoria is the main one, ViktoriaDEF and ViktoriaDEF2 are there if you feel like you are a weaker team in the match and/or need to hang on to the result.

View attachment 75869 View attachment 75868

View attachment 75859 View attachment 75858

View attachment 75867 View attachment 75866

Use this training during pre-season:

View attachment 75864

And this during season:

View attachment 75865

I leave opposition instructions to Assistant Manager:

View attachment 75863

Tactics:

View attachment 75861 View attachment 75862 View attachment 75860
If you have any questions feel free to ask :) Happy winning! :D

Last edited:
Hi mate ,
Thanks for sharing . How about goals conceeded? Is the tactic strong enough defensively?

That title, i well thought it was a spam bot at first glance... :lol

will try it out with IFK Göteborg, i love the 4231, but havent found any that works.

If possible I'd love to see the stats/ratings of your players.
Really promising how involved your IF's seem to be.
I always try to get an even average rating and scoring from as many positions as possible, so I'd love some stats if you don't mind.
Something like a pic using this Steam Workshop :: Squad View (Season Stats)

Starting a RBL game to test this one out :) What matches did you use the DEF and DEF2 for?

Starting a RBL game to test this one out :) What matches did you use the DEF and DEF2 for?

Usually when playing Real Madrid or Barca away, also at the end of the season, when I needed to secure the result in the last 15-20 minutes of the games.