Billy Davies sacked by Nott'm Forest

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K
6 in 12 which is good going to be fair, but he is very similar to Earnshaw in the way that he contibutes nothing to the build up play and is also quite lazy. You can't carry 2 of those kind of players, something Davies stupidly tried to do in the first leg of the playoffs. I think Davies is quite shrewd in the transfer market though, and Jack seems to think it was the boards decision to sign him.

I was disappointed not to see more of Majewski but I guess McGugan stole his place somewhat. I'd love to see them both in the team, but McGugan is too lazy and Majewski is too lightweight. I think McClaren will demand more backing and will do well next year, even though I think he's a complete tool.

Mate its the way transfers work at Forest. We have a panel dedicated to transfers - they suggest/tell the manager who to buy, rumours are that they told Billy to sign Scott Sinclair and he refused or something? Anyway this panel has been with our club for a while now - I suppose the chairman can do what he wants cos he puts his money in and it generally gets spent well, i.e Tudgay, Earnshaw, but in places it was silly with the loans, i.e Boyd for example when we needed cover at the back, Konchesky did come in but his wages could have paid for another decent player on loan themselves. McClaren is mates with David Pleat though apparently so this relationship could work well? We'll have to see.

Mate its the way transfers work at Forest. We have a panel dedicated to transfers - they suggest/tell the manager who to buy, rumours are that they told Billy to sign Scott Sinclair and he refused or something? Anyway this panel has been with our club for a while now - I suppose the chairman can do what he wants cos he puts his money in and it generally gets spent well, i.e Tudgay, Earnshaw, but in places it was silly with the loans, i.e Boyd for example when we needed cover at the back, Konchesky did come in but his wages could have paid for another decent player on loan themselves. McClaren is mates with David Pleat though apparently so this relationship could work well? We'll have to see.

Ouch! I really hope McClaren does well though, he worked wonders with a weak Middlesboro team and his achievements with Twente were phenominal. Hopefully it's this McClaren that you've got, and not the one that managed England and Wolfsburg

Back