Binos on there way to dominate scottish football

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Binos on there way to dominate scottish football
View attachment 336670

Hello welcome to my Stirling Albion scottish hero story i have all ready done the first three post will be a catch up on whats been going on at the club I am really excited for for the new season being in the scottish premier league playing against Rangers and Celtic Aberdeen this.

So first things first

Season 2013
View attachment 336668
Season one recap we were crowned champions no other club could really possess a threat we draw way to many games 11 in total and 2 games we lost very disappointed in the draw factor but overall we played really well .
View attachment 336667
Tactics I will be using my godlike to prove that it works and i really like the style of my own tactic and my phillosophy that goes with it,

I have change the lay out of my godlike tactic to suit Stiling players and has worked out very well indeed.

Transfers for first season

Only bought in four free players nothink much to report here two have retired since the game started

View attachment 336664

View attachment 336663View attachment 336661

Fixtures
View attachment 336660View attachment 336659

That is season one updating

Seaons two moving up the leagues

Season 2014
Stevie Buist
Its Regen day we got gifted an incredible talented player this kid was the main reason for are success for this season he scored 19 goals in 36 games he came from the acdamy and destroid the league i was very sad to see him go to rangers soold him for 12k he could go on to become Scotlands greatest players of all time if he is traind well.

View attachment 336657View attachment 336656

He was just 16 years old toke the league bye storm he was one the best regens i have ever seen.

League table
View attachment 336655

Fixtures
View attachment 336654View attachment 336653

We did a lot better in the cups this season fith round in the scottish cup we lost to Kilmarnock 3.2 and in the challenge cup lost to hammilton 2.1 extra time in the smi finals.

Transfers
View attachment 336652
View attachment 336650View attachment 336649

Most of them have moved on to managment or other coaching roles so cant show there playing stats.

Season three job done

I have guided stirling all the way up to the premier league we say good bye to Stevie Buist he will be a rangers player next season I really wanted to keep him I was going to build a team around him but he wanted to be at a bigger club cant complain at that best of luck to him.

League
View attachment 336648

We came fourth was a tough season this one very supprise we did well underdogs in most the games but Stevie Buist did what he does best scoring goals and plenty of them he gave us a good send of the 18 year old scored 24 goals in 40 league games just incredible i hope he succed at rangers.

Transfers
View attachment 336647
Did not do much here had a big team so felt no need to splash the cash

Fixtures
View attachment 336646View attachment 336645

So there you go i will update next season when it is done prefer to do it that way less time consumming
hope you like it so far speek soon.

View attachment 336644View attachment 336643
View attachment 336642