Birch [14.3] 4-2-2-2 R & G REAL EDITION (subtitle: 4 years bokgwijak, Real Ancelotti

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 24K
anyone using this heynkes tactic with success? i hate assymetric formations

wow, this heynckes tactic is great. i mean, it is perfectly recreated bayern's tactic from previous season. it is not plug n play tactic which guarantees outstanding results with any team but if you want to play like bayern and you have right players to this tactic then you're gonna have a goooood time.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand wolves back on bpl with r&g tactic

rnwwdr.png

wow, this heynckes tactic is great. i mean, it is perfectly recreated bayern's tactic from previous season. it is not plug n play tactic which guarantees outstanding results with any team but if you want to play like bayern and you have right players to this tactic then you're gonna have a goooood time.

he use's some sort of D-Line tweaks on that tactic. I can't translate them. Are you using them?

cam some one please give a link to Jupp Heynckes tactic.?

I'm using R&B tactics (both the original one and the reversed one) as backup tactics atm, like in cup games etc. I'm quite impressed, I've even won 4-1 away vs Atletico Madrid (I'm Valencia, fourth season).

he use's some sort of D-Line tweaks on that tactic. I can't translate them. Are you using them?
nope. i just plugged this tactic into my bayern save and it has been working fantastic without d-line and OI by assistant. against big teams i use 'hold' and in the rest of the matches i use normal version. i've been playing this tactic for almost a week and it is fantastic. wingers and strikers scores a lot, possesion is allways - even against barcelona(!)- around 55-65%, not much CCC but it allows you to score 3-4 goals in the match anyway. few tips: wingers have to play opposite foot (right wing left foot), striker must be strong (like Mario Gomez/Mandzukic) or fast with good stamina (then in OI you make him to pressure defenders when they keep the ball in defence and it really works). def mids should be a pair of players composed from each type: one Javi Martinez/Paul Pogba type (strong tall good defence) and one Pirlo/Gerrard (preety good in def but better in attack). well everything i know about this tactic i know from my own experience. i'd really appreciate if someone translated those instructions on korean site.

Back