Birmingham 2-1 Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K

Matty

Reaction score
WERE ON OUR WAY, WERE ON OUR WAY, WERE ON OUR WAY!

someone pinch me! lol i dont know what is going on at the moment but im loving every minute of it.

Another dominating performance, we should have had many more, at the end of the game what was going with chucho and carr! queing up is usually an expression! come on boys lol.

And im sorry blackburn fans, you may think you did ok, but are you BOLTON IN DISGUISE! boring boring boring football, throw ins, free kicks, long balls. I used to rate blackburn as a good passing team, with a lot of ability but big sam has turned it into a hit and hope, shame really. Iv always liked blackburn for some reason :s i suppose we all get our favourites from somewhere.

Back to the game, i thought we made some very good passing moves today, looking confident, very pleased, shouldnt have made a sloppy error and conceeding a goal, and should have put more than two away.

Other than that good performance, except! I thought mcfadden was poor. And...

"before you say KRIS, after our recent debate i know LOL" he had a bit of a shocker and should have been subbed at half time. But i still stand by him, Fads, top player. Just needs to start producing!

I am more proud of the win from the fact that the ref was awful today and seemed to be against us, and the linesman on both sides didnt have a clue.

Qualms with refs today....

couldn't wait to book ferguson for falling on the ball and using his hand, ferguson interpreted the foul and thought he had got it, most players instinctively pick it up. I think common sense should say not a booking. Whilst this happened, robinson took the free kick to blackburn 20 yards up the field!!!!

And, jerome has had a very frustrating time in front of goal, bangs in a fantastic second, jumps into the crowd out of passion and lift off his shoulders. and gets booked :/ pathetic rule, nearly as bad as the taking the top off rule :/ GET RID OF THESE PATHETIC PETTY RULES!!!! boring and dont give any advantages to the game.

And please tell me how Chucho missed that chance at the end. Blues have never done any game easy but come on :/ lmao

KEEP RIGHT ON TO THE END OF THE ROAD! KEEP RIGHT ONTO THE END!

europe maybe? ha are you having a laugh. 40 points, 17th after 38 games will do me thanks. feet firmly on the ground. were birmingham city! success stories dont happen for us lol.

another great result for the blues, they could be serious contenders for a top 8 spot this year, can see them doing a reading though

Lol you don't need to make a thread for every game Birmingham play in. But yeah great result for them.

Ye on top of the world at the moment, never thought this would happen lol.
with stats coming out saying, best run in the top flight in 30 years, were the top form team in the prem at the moment. best defensive record etc etc. it just doesnt seem real :/. will all come to an end obviously, but have to make the most of it.

max. everytime i check the forums on the site and the threads. everyone makes a thread for the their teams game. so i thought id make one for mine. :/

Ye on top of the world at the moment, never thought this would happen lol.
with stats coming out saying, best run in the top flight in 30 years, were the top form team in the prem at the moment. best defensive record etc etc. it just doesnt seem real :/. will all come to an end obviously, but have to make the most of it.

max. everytime i check the forums on the site and the threads. everyone makes a thread for the their teams game. so i thought id make one for mine. :/
Yeah normally for the big four games. All the others are made by either BBC Sport or The Guardian, that's all I was saying. Maybe you could use one thread to talk about all the games etc? :)

good idea max, actually, they only make big four because EVERYONE supports them pretty much,

Ye ok fair enough... good idea ;).

will do summet like that in the future. its just hard to keep the happiness in when your team that doesnt have success is doing what its doing lol. i could talk about it none stop and look at the table all day lol.

and ye good point, it is because a **** of a lot more people support em.

Well played to Birmingham, they truly are having a brilliant season. It would be nice to see them maintain this form until the end of the season.

Birmingham doing what we can't at the minute, and that is win gam,es against teams that are at a similar level to themselves. 5 wins on the trot is impressive by any team in the Prem, but for a promoted side its what dreams are made of

cant see sunderland challenging theyre too inconsistent no offense, good squad though with the likes of bent, cattermole, mensah, turner and cana

a hate birmingham cos ae ferguson an mcleish always hope they get beat bit its no happin hopefully go on a dreadful run

Because of*

A solid performance from Birmingham again yesterday, Made the point to watch it and McFadden was honking...deserved to be subbed :P

I have been very impressed with Jerome despite his lack of goals.

Chuco missed a sitter.

The centre-back you lot signed from Cardiff I think? Johnson? I quite like him he's been impressive.

Poor old Chucho, gets everyone fired up with his pace and energy, then stakes his claim for Miss Of The Season.

Seriously though, they're gonna be printing our title odds in the papers next. I would have been happy with 16th at the season's start, but if we can keep the form then a top-10 finish is definitely likely (and welcome).

celtic 1, grow up mate :/ players get transfered all the time. Just because they used to play for your rival team, no need really.
I hate gareth barry, but i dont hate man city lol. its just stupid!

And ye i know Kris, Fads was pretty awful, made a few decent runs and battled, but didnt create anything. Didnt look himself at all. But oh well 3 points :) thats all i wanted lol.

And ye lets not get carried away, VERY early days, 17th will still do me :)

Roger johnson is a great centre back. him and dann are really forming a partnership to be reckoned with.

And ye everyone will focus on chucho missing that sitter lol. Not being amazed at his fitness levels, he ran all game, and then in stoppage time and towards the end of the game, ran the length of the pitch 4/5 times. He will put that miss to bed, im sure ;) lol

If it cost us points i would be bothered :P

Another great wi...... I cannot believe this is happening 5 IN A ROW, Alex McCleish i think I love you!! :D

It saddens me too see Brum above us in the League, however, you have deserved your win so ignore my bitterness, I highly doubt that this form will be kept up once you play a proper good side, I just wonder what McLeish will do with all this money as it is likely that he is used to using a shoe-string budget, if Kris Boyd signs for you, I would definitely question his ability with money.

I'm fairly certain he will disrupt the balance of the side with the budget he's been given.

Back