Birmingham 2-1 Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
another great result for the blues, they could be serious contenders for a top 8 spot this year, can see them doing a reading though

sort of agree m8 i think they'll over spend in january

Deserve to be 6th but the football played to get there is shocking.

Deserve to be 6th but the football played to get there is shocking.

What are you on??

A Burnley fan questioning us about poor football... what is the world coming to!

What are you on??

A Burnley fan questioning us about poor football... what is the world coming to!

Burnley may not have the best players technically but they play football the right way.

But I dont understand why he said it, We passed the ball round Blackburn last night!

What are you on??

Have you watched Burnley play since Owen Coyle took over?

We play attractive, attacking, passing football, whereas you play defensive hoofball (albeit with success).

Hoofball? When have you seen us do that!

Who cares the way they play football. If it gets results then it's good. No need to critisise them for it.

really what are you! a burnely fan criticising someones style of play :/

and i would get your facts right before you start labelling us. Ye we had an away system at the time we played you which was defensive and playing for the point we played 4-5-1 which doesnt happen anymore.

we had no strikers and injury problems. now we have our first team fit, we have our actual system. and have you noticed where we are in the league... ye me too!

it wont last being up that high, but we should finish in a credible position.

have you opinion say what you want. we are the best team thats gone up this season and were proving it.
id rather apparently play "hoof ball' as you put it and stay up than play football like west brom did and go straight back down.

Back