robertozig

Reaction score
Hi all, in my first season january transfer indow has just opened and I am in need of a cheap goal scoring striker for my birmingham city team, I've got 700k rooney, king and wood not hitting the net my midfielders scoring the most, zigic is out for the season.

formation you play, looking for a poacher? target man? deep lying?

Raiken just updated the wonderkids shortlist.. there 650 on there. have a butchers.. ^_^

Last edited:
Try getting Welbeck or Sturridge on loan. Both really good, in my opinion.

i play a 4-5-1 with a dm and 2 wingers, and cheers i'll have a look now

formation you play, looking for a poacher? target man? deep lying?
Raiken just updated the wonderkids shortlist.. there 650 on there. have a butchers.. ^_^

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Sturridge and Welbeck unfortunately don't want to come to me :(

Try getting Welbeck or Sturridge on loan. Both really good, in my opinion.

Maybe try Rivaldo I got him on a free for the Swans... And I brought him on a sub in the Prem and won the game for me!

Just had a look at him, he wants 9k in wages on a year contract, managed to get him down to 6k but hes gone to someone else :\

Maybe try Rivaldo I got him on a free for the Swans... And I brought him on a sub in the Prem and won the game for me!

Stephen Dobbie. He Is Transfer Listed At The Beginning of the seaon on the demo, (Not Sure If He Is On The Actual Game) And HE Scored 10 In 8 Games Getting A Hattrick On His Debut. You can either get him on loan or buy him.:D Also Try Asante And Use Redmond Aswell!