aoshea

Reaction score
have 10 million to spend. looking for a box to box midfield. also have 10 for a poacher

Last edited by a moderator:
cm: ferrie bodde/martin rowlands/moussa sissoko (very expensive though)/etiene capoue/sandro
st: salvador cabanas/yannick djalo (spelling)/jimmy briand

Mark Noble, english, young, great mentality. fits in well at the club

6-7 million ;)

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Artem Milevskyi 4.8 million
Yannick Djalo 800k transfer listed

i've just started as birmingham too.... got myself milevskyi to help benitez out with the goals. good buy.

agree with box to box midfielder, needs some quality there. not sure noble for 6m, i've been quoted 15m for him. you might wanna try go to united for loans / buys on gibson 3m and petrucci 1m and de laet 1m. also get celso borges (AM 250k) as good squad player, grabs / creates a good few goals from midfield.

also got sol campbell, michael ball and omozuzi on frees but don't give them too much in wages. adds a bit of depth.

tried getting donovan but got outbid on wages, but worth a go.

let me know if you got any tips for me, i'm still looking to strength

I say spend 800k on Yannick and 4.8 mil on Milevskyi.

Then buy Poli for 13 million ;)

Depending on what formation you play, i have bought craig eastmond from arsenal for 1.2 million, plays very well at dm an can play rb as carr is gettin on, also bought samaras from celtic for 3.6 got me 13 goals in 29 games first season

You can definitely get Noble for that much!

and O'hara for 4 mil

i've just started as birmingham too.... got myself milevskyi to help benitez out with the goals. good buy.

agree with box to box midfielder, needs some quality there. not sure noble for 6m, i've been quoted 15m for him. you might wanna try go to united for loans / buys on gibson 3m and petrucci 1m and de laet 1m. also get celso borges (AM 250k) as good squad player, grabs / creates a good few goals from midfield.

also got sol campbell, michael ball and omozuzi on frees but don't give them too much in wages. adds a bit of depth.

tried getting donovan but got outbid on wages, but worth a go.

let me know if you got any tips for me, i'm still looking to strength
buy otamendi retrain him for a full back. bunitez is good in the poacher role but milevskyi is alot better in the role. mcfadden is a best in winger support role. buy a good cb if you want.

jamie o'hara -2.9m, mark noble -3m + keith fahey, artem milevskiy - 4.2m, yannick djalo - 800k
hope i helped