Reaction score
I've just started a new game with Birmingham City as I got a new Apple laptop a few days ago. Is there anything I need to know about them as I have never managed them before and do you think I need to bring in a couple of players or any staff? This is likely to be my starting eleven below. My transfer budget is £5,600,000. I have signed David Goodwillie from Dundee United for £1,400,000.

Carson

Carr Dann Johnson Ridgewell

Bentley Ferguson Gardner McFadden

Martins Zigic

Last edited:
Good buy getting Goodwillie. When I got him he scored 6 or 7 in 10 appearances. Good player

Did an Everton save, and got him for bout £1 million+Yakubu (as he was missing so many chances).

try and sign vaclev kadlec, he can bag you 15+ a season. (You can get him for £1,500,000-£2,000,000 and he's only 18). As I am a birmingham city fan and signed him.

Look into a new LW/AML. Martin Zeman(Sparta Prague), or Christian Rodriguez(Porto) are solid buys at around 1m each.

James McFadden is doing well on the LW so I dont need another one, I need a right back as Carr is 34 now.

try and sign vaclev kadlec, he can bag you 15+ a season. (You can get him for £1,500,000-£2,000,000 and he's only 18). As I am a birmingham city fan and signed him.
I've already signed David Goodwillie mate for £1,400,000 & plus Kadlec is at Tottenham now anyway.