Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Birmingham city in champions league..

Reaction score
hi ,

im currently in january 2011 with birmingham city and im in 3rd place 6 points off the top and 5 points infront of 5th (chelsea:( )

can you guys please suggest some help to ensure i get in europe ?

thansk

Reaction score
Well you seem to be doing good , so i would keep the same tactic etc. maybe try and buy a goalscorer or something like that ?

Reaction score
give us a run down of your squad mate and i'l lgive some advice. One thign i would say is buy Yanick Djalo from sporting. As a mid club he's very cheap so can provide back up but a fantastic talent who can grow into a top winger/striker always a must for me :)

Reaction score
yeah , good idea should bang in some goals if he will come to birmingham

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Keepers :
Ben Foster
Maik Taylor

Defenders :
Martin Jiranek
Younis Kaboul : Signed for £4.7
Stephen Carr
Liam Ridgewell
Roger johnson
Scott Dann
Anton Ferdinand : Signed for £3
David Murphy

Midfielders :
Seb Larsson
Barry Ferguson
Craig Gardner
Alexander Hleb
Lee Bowyer
Jermaine Jeans : signed for £3.6
Michel
James McFadden
Jean Beausour
David Bentley :loan

Strikers:
JErome
Zigic
Derbyshire

i play 4-4-2 at home and 4-4-1-1 away

suprised at how well im doing tbh

Reaction score
good side deffinetly in need of a striker IMO tho mate, with 11m you could probs bag him a decent player with that cash maybe swap to wage budget and try and get a loanee in of city jo/adebayor/bellamy