Birmingham City In The Premier League

Maxi6pack

Reaction score
View attachment 195235View attachment 195236

I Managed To Get Birmingham City In The Premier League. This Is My Squad So Far. I Have A Budget Of £26 Million Left, I Was Given A Wopping £36 Million And That Was Just For Avoiding Relegation.What I Want To Know Is:-

1) Who I Should Buy
2) Who I Should Sell
3) What Formation I Should Play
4) Who I Should Play And How.

Any Questions Feel Free To Ask.

Thanks

Well done mate, hard task getting Birmingham City to the Premier League.
No wait.. they ARE in the Premier League in FM2011 :)

Well done mate, hard task getting Birmingham City to the Premier League.
No wait.. they ARE in the Premier League in FM2011 :)
No need to be a ****, he's more than likely using an update.

See if you can sign Papadopoulos from Shalke can get him for 10-12mil.
Grab Erick Torres too if he's not moved clubs yet, can get him for 2-3mil.
You'll want to replace Elliot too depending on how his stats are holding out, not sure who to suggest.

I Was Thinking Shaun Wright Phillips. What Do You Think? Is He Any Good? Never Managed Him On FM2011.

And I Forgot To Add That I Was Using Walley's Update. :D

im a bluenose mate and managed blues countless times....you seem to have a good squad i recomend swapping burke for elliot, if you still have bring nathan redmond into the first team as back up for burke and sell elliot and spend your money on another GK as doyles useless and some depth

I Sold Doyle For £2 Million To Loserpool :D. I Started Managing Birmingham Halfway Through The Season When Chris Hughton Got Sacked For Not Doing Well. I Took Them Over As I Also Support Them And I Managed To Get In Some Players And Get Them Promotion. Nathen Redmond And Jorden Mutch Had Both Been Sold Aswell As Davies. I Also Have Signed Coleman For The RM. What Do You Think?

I Sold Doyle For £2 Million To Loserpool :D. I Started Managing Birmingham Halfway Through The Season When Chris Hughton Got Sacked For Not Doing Well. I Took Them Over As I Also Support Them And I Managed To Get In Some Players And Get Them Promotion. Nathen Redmond And Jorden Mutch Had Both Been Sold Aswell As Davies. I Also Have Signed Coleman For The RM. What Do You Think?

Not bad mate i would try bringing malkhaz asatiani if his avalible no matter what team i have managed his always been great for me and if you can get someone whos plays M/A(RLC) I would sell fahey also try replacing rooney

I Got Stepane Sessegon and got Vela On Loan. Thanks. I Will Look At Malkhaz.

Try getting Jelle Vossen if he is not at Sevilla/Valencia. And try getting Alex Smithies to the Prem as backup to Foster. And get a left back to rotate with Ridgewell. And buy Tom Cairney for CM or else try Harris Medunjanin. Senijdad Ibricic is also good-can play in a variety of positions.

Also, which teams got relegated? Try checking out their players. You often get good players on cheap relegation release clauses there.

View attachment 195348View attachment 195349View attachment 195350

Hi again,
I am currently in October and lie 15th on the table. As you can see I have conceded ALOT Of goals. This is my squad. I cannot seem to get Suazo To Score. Last Season He Managed To Get 38 In 33 And 12 Assists (This Is In The Mexican League) But I Hear He Normally Scores Alot Of Goals. How Do You Think I Should Play Him?
I Have Tried Poacher And He Doesn't Seem To BAng In The Goals.
Thanks.