Prottey

Reaction score
just coming to the end of my first season and im gonna need a lb cm and aml.
i did really well this season finishing 4th and i need a bit more class to help me next season.
any ideas?

after my first season i loaned Gibbs from Arsenal, him and Ridge did really well for me.

Faddy is a decent left mid, although as a back up i signed O'Hara from spurs in january. and sold beausejour because i didn't like him on the game, even though i think he's good IRL.

CM, there are many that end up on the transfer list, I ended up getting Milner from Man City for like 9 million, and Jenas from Spurs on a free.

keita from barca

quality cm and start of second season is transfer listed so you can get him under 2 mill

not sure yet, probs around 30mil ish.
not come to that yet.
also, i need a dm as well.

Last edited:
AML - Miralem Suljemani
CM - Dario Conca
LB - Tripy Makonda

LB - Bertrand from Chelsea does always good for me
CM - And I would agree with FoxyDufc with Keita - Good player in the game.
AML - Fabio Coentrao - If you can get him..

I'm in my third season and looking back I would reccommend: Davide Santon (idk if you can sign him), mark van bommel on a free, Onouha from city if he's listed, Christian Eriksen, Paulo Henrique, and Kamohelo Mokotjo

gotta say im a bit skeptical about 4th place finish with brum.. I finished 5th but I have to say it was my frist time playing FM and I quit-and-reload'd three or four times

The problem is the squad is pretty old so by 3rd season you need a bunch of replacements

I'm in my third season and looking back I would reccommend: Davide Santon (idk if you can sign him), mark van bommel on a free, Onouha from city if he's listed, Christian Eriksen, Paulo Henrique, and Kamohelo Mokotjo

gotta say im a bit skeptical about 4th place finish with brum.. I finished 5th but I have to say it was my frist time playing FM and I quit-and-reload'd three or four times

The problem is the squad is pretty old so by 3rd season you need a bunch of replacements

i bought paulo henrique, galeano, giuliano and kadlec.
had rafael, sotiris ninis on loan so they helped a lot.
i might try santon and onouha and keita.

Get Mokotjo. He's absolutely cracking, 18 years old for you right now maybe 19 and hes miles ahead of rodwell/ramsey/wilshere