Yeah I understand need a good takeover get a few players in to avoid relegation

Great story & read mate and some fantastic signings...keep up the great work.

Great story & read mate and some fantastic signings...keep up the great work.

The trick is to find players with the most flexible agents, because you can be there negotiating for ages without them ending talks. :-D

The trick is to find players with the most flexible agents, because you can be there negotiating for ages without them ending talks. :-D

Good Shout, how did u manage to get that much to spend with the current owners?? Was it just purely through player sales? Which version u using?? (sorry for all questions just intrigued lol)

Good Shout, how did u manage to get that much to spend with the current owners?? Was it just purely through player sales? Which version u using?? (sorry for all questions just intrigued lol)

No worries, I found it all a bit unbelievable myself. All but about ?100k was player sales, the rest was a change in season expectations. The version is 14.1.3 I think (not at home so can't check ATM.) I run Steam offline now due to separate issues with other games.

Okay wicked, well good luck for rest of season, looking forward to the next update :)

Not as positive as I'd hoped; after swapping my processor and graphics cards for beefier ones and integrating into a new shell the thing wouldn't load up!

New Windows install and a HEAVILY scratched FM14 disc later, this story is on hiatus. I'll try my best to get it all back.

So after hours of cleaning I managed to get FM installed again, however it tells me my save "can't be loaded".

I dunno where I'll start now, but I'd like to do another story, though I'd understand if people were hesitant to read it.