birmingham city, the premier league and above

tbcfc

Reaction score
birmingham city
birmingham-city-256x256.png

the board is sad to announce the retirement of alex mcleash, it was said that he just lost interest and wanted to do other things. currently the board have wasted no time in appointing young english manager Tom wilson. The birmingham born manager was said to be delighted and only wanted the best for such a prestigeous club.
snn1006d682_416891a.jpg

i have hoped to bring a talented team to a club i have supported all my life.
image-2-for-birmingham-city-back-for-pre-season-training-gallery-739144389.jpg

as the blues prepare for a new season there is a high amount of confidence in the team.
at the moment these are the players in my squad
13126.jpg

these are a good bunch of players but lacking quality in some areas wich i will fix as i go along.

reporters managed to catch barry ferguson for a short interview.
article-0-060FC9E7000005DC-931_306x517.jpg

reporter: what do you think about the arrival of the new manager so close to the new season and what effect will it have?
ferguson: well its bound to be a positive as it is a new start and all the players want to show what they can do.
reporter: do you think you can avoid relegation?
ferguson: ov course, confidence is high and just a few tweeks here and there and we should be ready to go.
season goals
mid table finish.
have a positive attitude for each match.
never let you're heads drop
round 5 of the F.A. cup.
budget
550k p/w,
27m for players.
Blues sign pav
birmingham city have rapped up a deal for russia international Roman pavlyuchenko, Tom addmitted that he would not be the last deal of the summer but the 9.5m man did take out a huge chunk out of his budget.
RomanPavlyuchenko.jpg

artem is a blue

birmingham city have opened the chequebook to land artem milevskyi. this is what tom had to say " he is my second striker i have signed and probably the last, at the moment we are waiting on contracts for two other player and will look to bring them in as soon as possible."
Artem-Milevskiy-Dynamo-Kiev-FC-Porto-Champion_1450469.jpg

blues sign duo
birmingham city have finally agreed deals for joe hart and fausto pinto, the deals had seemed to have died down and didnt look like they were going to happen but tom brought them back from the dead to sign the duo.
o_cruz_azul_fausto_pinto-776303.jpg
0,,10412%7E7032430,00.jpg

city plan ahead
birmingham city have decided to bring some young players by going for uncapped romanian goalkeeper lung jr and scotsman danny wilson. the blues manager was said to be delightes with signing the two and are the last signings that he will make this summer.

silviu%20lung%20jr.%20in%20lot-110800.jpg
0,,5%7E6855321,00.jpg

Last edited: