Depends on you team, budget ect, but in general; baines, vargas, diego renan, jose angel, fabio are pretty good

Fabio Coentrao(sp) from Benfica is probably the best value for money

got about 30 mil.
coentrao won't come.
need a dm as well.

Roberto Canella, José Angel, Diego Renan, Domenico Criscito, Fábio Coentrão, Alvaro Pereira, Jorge Fucile, Kadlec(Leverkusen), Felipe(Atletico Madrid), Alex Sandro

Get Annan as a DM.

Get Roberto Carlos for about 1m?

What type of defensive midfielder ? Anchor Man or Deep Lying Playmaker?

either, tried sissoko and arturo vidal but neither want to come, if i praised him would that make them more likely to come?

either, tried sissoko and arturo vidal but neither want to come, if i praised him would that make them more likely to come?

As Dunc said, Anthony Annan is an excellent Anchor Man . Try Fernando(FC Porto), Javi Garcia, Vitsenets(Shakhtar Donetsk), Vukojevic

As Dunc said, Anthony Annan is an excellent Anchor Man . Try Fernando(FC Porto), Javi Garcia, Vitsenets(Shakhtar Donetsk), Vukojevic

annan went to ajax before i could get to him. i'll try the others though, still need a left back though.

I don't think praising them a lot would help, as they would ignore it anyway. By winning prizes and increasing your club stature you're more likely to interest good players to sign for your club.
For LB, check FC Toulouse's Cheick M'Bengue. Usually signs for big clubs in my saves. Snatched him up from Arsenal for my Everton side, and he's doing alright for a rotation player. Had Baines in my first XI, but he's getting old plus I signed Filipe for free so trying to get rid of Baines. Hopefully Blackburn will make a bid after his loan spell.
Anyway, I'm also in the process of signing Alex Sandro. He plays for Santos at the beginning of the game, I think. He's my future LB, as he's only 24 years old (I'm sixth season in) and a quality signing.
Corinthians' Dodô would also be worth checking out; he's cheap but too young to play at EPL level.
For DM try FC Toulouse's Etienne Capoue or Fulham's Radosav Petrovic. Those players might be interested.

I don't think praising them a lot would help, as they would ignore it anyway. By winning prizes and increasing your club stature you're more likely to interest good players to sign for your club.
For LB, check FC Toulouse's Cheick M'Bengue. Usually signs for big clubs in my saves. Snatched him up from Arsenal for my Everton side, and he's doing alright for a rotation player. Had Baines in my first XI, but he's getting old plus I signed Filipe for free so trying to get rid of Baines. Hopefully Blackburn will make a bid after his loan spell.
Anyway, I'm also in the process of signing Alex Sandro. He plays for Santos at the beginning of the game, I think. He's my future LB, as he's only 24 years old (I'm sixth season in) and a quality signing.
Corinthians' Dodô would also be worth checking out; he's cheap but too young to play at EPL level.
For DM try FC Toulouse's Etienne Capoue or Fulham's Radosav Petrovic. Those players might be interested.

finished 4th in my first season, just signed neymar and alexis sanchez somehow, loving that btw.
i made a bid for fernando as he looks pretty good. i saw alex sandro and have contemplated but dunno whether he's good enough, he may be though. dodo signed for juve so thats a no. filipe doesnt wanna join me either.
thanks man.