Birmingham - First Season - DM

haha you're right! I bid for him on loan with offer of 100% wages and they accepted! (gago) but he told me to **** off lol

:P I knowww, he is pretty good though! used always buy him when he was transferlisted in previous games. I've got a pretty good list now off people so, scouting and going to buy as preseason goes on. Fazio must be close mates with Gago because he said the same lol

People should remember Annan was just signed by Schalke, so it's unlikely he'll sign to a new team.

I recommend staying British too as a load of foreigners kills the feel of the team.

Late call, but if you want to go british there is obviously rodwell, pricey tho normally, cheaper alternative is miles addison and trust me when he recovers from the bad injury he turns out just as good.

Haven't tried birmingham on 11.3 whats there budget? But on 11.1 i was Birmingham and signed Steven Defour for £5.5M. To this day he is one of the best bargains and players i have signed. Don't no how much he will cost on the new patch but if you have a reasonable transfer budget i would strongly recommend to give him a try.

Back