Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
need advice who do i manage out of the two???

can i ask a question who has the more irish supporters??

what i mean by that is, are these two teams like rangers and celtic via prodestant and catholic??

I have always been curious........

Reaction score
He means who should he go. Villa or Birmingham and are they like the old firm (Majority of supporters are of different religions)?

They're very fierce I don't know if they're as big as the old firm. Personally I would go Birmingham:)

Reaction score
well aston is like an area of birmingham, birmingham was small heath alliance which is another part of birmingham. So u get a mixed bag of supporters, birmingham is harder team to manage, villa have better quality so are a better team. have fun

Reaction score
need advice who do i manage out of the two???

can i ask a question who has the more irish supporters??

what i mean by that is, are these two teams like rangers and celtic via prodestant and catholic??

I have always been curious........

Why do you want to know which team out of Aston Villa & Birmingham City has more Irish supporters?

Coming from Birmingham myself, I'd say I live in a pro-Villa area (about 5 min drive from Villa Park) which also has a lot of Irish people living here too?

But I don't think religion has to do with these two teams? It's more which team actually represents Birmingham. And going by history & achievements there's no contest.

Villa all the way. UTV.

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
Im Irish and I support Birmingham but what I will say is that it is near impossible to buy a Brum shirt in ireland and I had to go directly via the club shop while in the big shops V*lla shirts are available

Reaction score
u cant buy birmingham shirts in ireland lol...

that gives me the sense that : villa - celtic
birmingham - rangers

Reaction score
they do seem to have good links like that paulferns Petrov and Maloney Villa (Even though O'Neill was there)

Reaction score
Not really a football manager related discussion is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.