Status
Not open for further replies.

paulferns

Reaction score
need advice who do i manage out of the two???

can i ask a question who has the more irish supporters??

what i mean by that is, are these two teams like rangers and celtic via prodestant and catholic??

I have always been curious........

He means who should he go. Villa or Birmingham and are they like the old firm (Majority of supporters are of different religions)?

They're very fierce I don't know if they're as big as the old firm. Personally I would go Birmingham:)

well aston is like an area of birmingham, birmingham was small heath alliance which is another part of birmingham. So u get a mixed bag of supporters, birmingham is harder team to manage, villa have better quality so are a better team. have fun

need advice who do i manage out of the two???

can i ask a question who has the more irish supporters??

what i mean by that is, are these two teams like rangers and celtic via prodestant and catholic??

I have always been curious........

Why do you want to know which team out of Aston Villa & Birmingham City has more Irish supporters?

Coming from Birmingham myself, I'd say I live in a pro-Villa area (about 5 min drive from Villa Park) which also has a lot of Irish people living here too?

But I don't think religion has to do with these two teams? It's more which team actually represents Birmingham. And going by history & achievements there's no contest.

Villa all the way. UTV.

Im Irish and I support Birmingham but what I will say is that it is near impossible to buy a Brum shirt in ireland and I had to go directly via the club shop while in the big shops V*lla shirts are available

u cant buy birmingham shirts in ireland lol...

that gives me the sense that : villa - celtic
birmingham - rangers

they do seem to have good links like that paulferns Petrov and Maloney Villa (Even though O'Neill was there)

Not really a football manager related discussion is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.