Birmingham story-Rise of the Unknowns

Romania

Reaction score
View attachment 275569

Birmingham City

After i had been playing a career with Liverpool and been their coach till in 2023 and we managed to win 6 EPL,3 UCL and some other cups i lost the save,so i decided to start again with a smaller club, and bring them the glory.
I want to win with Birminghan EPL in 3-4 years and win some european competitions,and that is not all,i will buy mostly english players,because i want the national be formed by players that are capped from my team.

Informations of the club:

View attachment 275567

Let's see who we will manage to induct in club's legends.

Club's Achievements:

View attachment 275568

I am new to forums and to this project of mine,but I hope you will leave some positive or negative comments,i don't mind.Soon i will come and update with friendlies and transfers.

Last edited:
Pre-Season:

We had a good pre-season and managed to beat Swansea and Rangers,and scored a lot of goals,with A.Rooney and J.Beausejour looking good.

View attachment 275673

Transfers:

I had a transfer Budget of 3,5 mil and we did some small signings. First player on the list is Liverpool young midlefielder J.Spearing who signed with us only for 700.000 pounds.I think he will be a player that will help us in the first league as well.

View attachment 275674

Second on the list is a next star,John Fleck,on loan from Rangers for 500.000 pounds.I signed him because i was short on quality on AMC.

View attachment 275679

Next is Xabi Castillo who was upset because he wasn't playing first team football,and we we're needed some good left back.We got him for 2.000.000 pounds from Athletic club.

View attachment 275681

We got Amine Linganzi on loan from Balckburn.A good an experienced central defender for 250.000 pounds.

View attachment 275683

Another player signed as a back-up for the first team is Roberto Acuna from Rubio Nu for only 59.000 pounds.

View attachment 275684

That's al the transfers i made this summer and i hope the team is good enough to win nPower Championship or at least to promote in the first league.

Transfers Overview:

View attachment 275685

That's all for this month.Hope you will enjoy reading this.In few minutes will come September month also...because i already played but didn't updated on here.

Last edited: