Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Birmingham and Arsenal in the Premier League.

More...

Arsenal may just whip them. 4-0 Arsenal.

I think we will be able to win, but it will be close knowing Birmingam so i am going for a 2 - 1 win to Arsenal.

1-1.

Can see Birmingham having a great game defensively and frustrating Arsenal, and then nicking a goal.

I think it'll be close, Brum held us and Chelsea there so hopefully they can do the same with Arsenal.

With the current form of the two teams **** will be favs, but its a hard place to go and in this and another thread alot of people are saying **** will smash them-not sure why they are saying that, misplaced confidence. Its like us being heavy favs today-we're in for a tough game at the Reebok and I'll be very happy with a scrappy 1-0.

3-0 to the Gunners. Really wanna see them win the title this year! Can't stand United - so for them to win 4 on the trot would be horrendous.

"arsenal win today, they will be dead certs for the title" says charlie nicholas,

ok then!

Please Arsenal. Could someone else win the title and wipe the smug grin off Fergie's face. With a win today they have a great chance. ^^)

Please Arsenal. Could someone else win the title and wipe the smug grin off Fergie's face. With a win today they have a great chance. ^^)
Completely agree, really don't want United to win it again.

Completely agree, really don't want United to win it again.

Aww,

i really hope Birmingham beat Arsenal today so everyone can stop going on about how Arsenal are going to win the league. Come one Birmingham :D

i went for 1-0 Arsenal on the Prediction program

Birmingham aren't in the greatest of form so he will be thinking he could grab 3 points without them. We'll have to see when the time comes but Arsenal will still win whatever happens in my opinion. :)

Birmingham aren't in the greatest of form so he will be thinking he could grab 3 points without them. We'll have to see when the time comes but Arsenal will still win whatever happens in my opinion. :)

Correction, not on the greatest of form AWAY from home. i think its something like 11 games at home unbeaten.

Back