Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
Well done Arsenal, I thought it was gonna be one of those games for the Gooners.

**** sake Arsenal.

1-1 Phillips.

This is why you don't win titles.

yesss 1-1 yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Super ******* Kevin phillips.:D

You beautiful man. 1-1.:D

Kevin Philliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips. You ******* beaut. Said it would be a tough one :D

We are not out of the title race, that is stupid. I just don't think it's likely we will win it.

Apparently Nasri tried walking the ball in and next second Birmingham are on the Counter and score.

tbh arsenal were really unlucky and deserved the win from what i heard i think they had a goal dissallowed that should of counted didnt they ??

Yeah they did, but we scored anyway after and I would have preferred to score later as it would have been harder for Birmingham to score with less time left, but oh yeah **** they scored. :'(

fucken shocking! i was screaming make a substitution from the 85th minute. just run the clock down a bit . fucken **** man almunia the fucken ******. if we dnt do well against barca on wednesday its just gonna be another season of....."we nearly did it"...fucken **** man. :( :'(..lets just hope Manutd loose or something. flippen **** man . **** sake!

Anyone who watched the match please tell me was the goal Almunia's fault I mean could he have done more, because I'm hearing he could and should have done better?

his positioning was flippen horrible man. i just dnt fucken like him anyways. simply not good enough. arggg. come on man. just ruined my whole fucken day.

his positioning was flippen horrible man. i just dnt fucken like him anyways. simply not good enough. arggg. come on man. just ruined my whole fucken day.

Think of me, mate. I'm sure you've seen the headlines.

Back