Birmingham work on Keane switch

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Robbie Keane's proposed move from Tottenham to Birmingham is still some way from being finalised, according to the Blues' first-team coach Peter Grant.

More...

interesting first Levy doesnt give us Pavlyuchenko now he wont give us Keane
Oh he drives a hard bargain

Good move for Birmingham if they do so.

interesting first Levy doesnt give us Pavlyuchenko now he wont give us Keane
Oh he drives a hard bargain

Well he is a Jew and a great businessman, He gonna drive a hard bargain the whole way

According to Harry we have agreed a 7 million ish fee, were just talking to Robbie's agents over the next few days now.

Why would Harry say that if it wasn't true? I do love him for that, how open he is about everything.

I just don't see Robbie wanting to come to Birmingham to live, that is my only doubt at the moment.

I hope he does join though, we need a goalscorer!!

i personally would love seeing keane at newcastle. he can be the partner that Carroll needs. Keane is a good playmaker and thats what newcastle needs, someone to set up goals while they have a scorer.

6 goals in his last 26 Prem matches. Lethal finisher! XD

I hope you get him, I really do.

26 prem matches as a last ten minute sub
he is a very talented player and if he gets focused could be a great player for us
remember he is the ROI record goalscorer

6 goals in his last 26 Prem matches. Lethal finisher! XD

I hope you get him, I really do.

You know he's a finisher...

Im sure if he signed for you, the Vile fans would be up in arms about it.

If he was playing regularly he would be doing the business that's for sure. I hope the rest of the clubs share your opinion so its easier for us to snap him up

Feel sorry for Brum but from what ive seen from Keano in the last 18 months, it looks like hes just gone, what used to set him aside from other players was his movement and the fact that he was always one step ahead of defenders, but he no longer has that :S

Hopefully he may be able to regain some form and recapture the player he was, but I'm not sure if he can.