Birmingham's Journey To a Successful Season

MuzzyIOD

Reaction score
Days After Alex McLeish departed From Birmingham FC I Got approached by an Birmingham representative to be appointed as the Birmingham's FC Manager As an upcoming manager I had no choice but to accept this offer as this will be a once in a life opportunity to become a world class manager and to prove to people that experience is not everything to manage a such a big club as I have only done a few jobs for Notts County FC

Sky Sports: As a unexperienced manger do you have what it takes to lead a club like Birmingham FC To Glory?

Mustaq Ahmed: As a unexperienced manager i will be hoping for support from the fans and the player and backing from the board.

Sky Sports: What do you think of the new takeover from Carson Yeung?

Mustaq Ahmed: Well what I want from the new owner of Birmingham FC is the backing and support of the appointment of me and i would also like the financial backing from Mr. Yeung so can at least modify the team the way i want.

Sky Sports: Are you looking to sell any player ?

Mustaq Ahmed: Well let me get to know the players before i sell anyone i believe in giving players a chance to prove them self

Sky Sources; Are you looking to buy anyone in particular?

Mustaq Ahmed: Well Once i have the financial backing i know which individual ill be looking for.

Sky Sports: Thats All for now

Mustaq Ahmed: Thank You Very Much.

Last edited:
good luck defo following like the start and like the team name but the name of the story isnt to good but dw its a minor thing keep up the good work and make sure this keeps going dont end it half way through im looking forward to c how ur season ends

Good Luck with your story mate Birmingham is a good club so you should do good with the money budget