Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for a bit of advice here really.I have a old Toshiba lappy that just runs on 2GB ram but i use a USB with autoboost on it.With regards to the setup of the new game,i dont really pay much attention to the star rating on FM but with my computer how would you tend to set a game up? I mean like how many countries&leagues in that country? and is it worthwhile to use any nations as view only and just have the one relevant nation that your chosen team is in as playable?

Never been too sure of this hence my reason for asking.Cheers lads.

Also depends on your processor - If it is on the slow side I would probably only run with 1 active league (maybe 2) - the more leagues and divisions you have the more fixtures your PC will have to process, and the slower it will be (particularly as you get further and further into the future). You can always add/remove leagues though so you can start off with more than 1 league and just remove one if your finding it taking too long to progress

what about adding players from certain regions then? ie load up england only but add players from etc etc etc= advanced database option.

The more players you load the slower it will be - with 2GB RAM it is probably best to stick with a medium/large database size without adding any additional players in the advanced database options

The more players you load the slower it will be - with 2GB RAM it is probably best to stick with a medium/large database size without adding any additional players in the advanced database options

Ok cheers for the advice mate,as i said bit unsure of this so now im probably thinking just a small game with two nations loaded just the top two divisions,what about some on view only? what that still make a diffrence?