Bit Off-topic but how seriously do you take FM?

Ec

Reaction score
I take it so seriously Ive even brought a suit ;) lol joke, but i do tend to take it fairly serious, i once got relegated from the Championship as Doncaster and i cried! SAD

If i loose i beat myself up....... Joking nah bearly take it serious but i use my suit when i play ;) joking :p

Whenever I win a match : Im satisfied :)
Whenever i win a league/cup : I'm Rather Happy :D

Whenever i Lose : i Dont like it
If i Ever Got Relegated : Blame The Game, Turn off FM + My Laptop, Not play the game for a little while, and then eventually play that save again, realise i got relegated, and the cycle starts again :( hahah

Not really serious its just a bit of fun and gets boring at times

Haha! I once broke my wrist punching a wall because i was 2-0 down to local rivals :p

and i always find myself screaming at the screen if the referee gives a decision against me (K)

when playing a network game, i was playing my mate and at 0-0 conceded seconds from the end.. i shouted you useless c***s at the screen, to which my the referee (my dad), sent me to the stands (my room). so yeah, pretty seriously :p

I got a friend who got to the WC final with England, his mate was Hollan also in the final, they went out and brought Full England and Holland kit. Pretend to do a pre match press conference the lot, Played the national Aythems and all that. Really sad and proper funny.

I get a bit annoyed when i lose, always swear and ****.

when ever i lose a game i try and go past the pre match mail

Me in Action:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkRDjNy3Bg"]YouTube- Championship Manager Kid[/ame]
No, it's not really me.​

But yeah, i take it quite seriously, I'm not afraid to throw stuff.. Normally the Remote-control or anything close.

I get seriously frustrated when I lose to teams I shouldn't be, but when I lose to a team that I would lose to IRL, then I'm ok with it.

I got a friend who got to the WC final with England, his mate was Hollan also in the final, they went out and brought Full England and Holland kit. Pretend to do a pre match press conference the lot, Played the national Aythems and all that. Really sad and proper funny.

I get a bit annoyed when i lose, always swear and ****.

haha! sounds fun <)

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Why have you put 'OFF TOPIC' in the title?

Because its off topic, sort of (K)

I dance round the office celebrating like the player does when i score ;)

Anyone else fancy posting up that video of the angry kid?

Only seen it twice this thread and want to watch it again.

I only take it seriously when I am drawing 1-1 with ******* Inter after 60 minutes in the EURO Cup with Toulouse. ****** Andrea Barzagli gets sent off for rugby tackling last man, fair enough, but when M'Bengue gets sent off at the same time for arguing with the ref, It was a mixture of rage and ******* myself laughing, we ended up losing 4-1

On an FM forum you posted a thread about how serious you take FM and it's off topic?

Okay then.

Well yeh... because most things on this forum is in depth about FM like 'what players to buy' etc. but this is about how people react to FM... so yeh Off topic (K)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I only take it seriously when I am drawing 1-1 with ******* Inter after 60 minutes in the EURO Cup with Toulouse. ****** Andrea Barzagli gets sent off for rugby tackling last man, fair enough, but when M'Bengue gets sent off at the same time for arguing with the ref, It was a mixture of rage and ******* myself laughing, we ended up losing 4-1

LOL! I'd be fuming!!

haha! sounds fun <)

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Because its off topic, sort of (K)

Yes, but off topic from what? You made the thread.

The extent of my frustration is usually just me banging my fist against something nearby.