Bizarre Glitch! Weirdest I've seen yet :(

malhar

Reaction score
French Cup 9th Round, I'm playing (with Havre AC) against En Avant de Guingamp. Leading 3-0 before things go catastrophically wrong and they equalise to make it 3-3. Then it goes to extra time. One of my players scores a goal. BUT THE SCORE REMAINS AT 3-3. WTF! It was not offside or anything. It was a legitimate goal and you could see that there are a total of seven goals on the match timeline! But when I go to information it says 3-3. So I had to play penalties which I eventually won. But has anyone ever experienced this before?

all I saw when I read this was Blair Witch.. did anyone see this??

It happens on a few occasions mate, there was a thread started about 2 days ago with the same problem, and there are several more :) nothing you can do, reload and restart if you like! but you did win... so its all good in the hood

all I saw when I read this was Blair Witch.. did anyone see this??

It happens on a few occasions mate, there was a thread started about 2 days ago with the same problem, and there are several more :) nothing you can do, reload and restart if you like! but you did win... so its all good in the hood

lol okay....oh well how freaking retarded though...what if that happens in a Champions League or World Cup final?

I saw Blair Witch too, Raikan.

It's funny how what we perceive as vision is very deceptive.