bizarre/interesting manager movements

Lippo255

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for people to share any bizarre/interesting manager movements they might of come across in their saves.

Will start things off with a couple I have found.

Villas Boas - Man U

View attachment 325176

Really? Couldn't cut it at Tottenham but Van Gaal be gone?

Roberto Mancini - Gelsenkirchen

View attachment 325175

Former City boss now managing German 3rd division side Gelsenkirchen? How the mighty have fallen!

Russell Slade took over Liverpool after they were 16th 15 games into 2015/2016 in my save!

Phil Neville took the Liverpool job in FM 14 in my long term game...

Gary would be proud.

Former City boss now managing German 3rd division side Gelsenkirchen? How the mighty have fallen!

3rd division side? Gelsenkirchen = Schalke 04, they're a top German side. Have they been relegated twice in your save?

Villas boas seems to go to united alot in this years game, ive seen it happen to 2/3 saves already,

I have Roberto Mancini at Man Utd in my game...now that seems strange!

Mancini went to Southampton in my Pompey save.

AVB came back to Spurs in my save, and Pep went to Liverpool after they finished 16th. He didn't seem to take them much higher though as they were still around there the next season.

When I took over Chelsea, Mourinho then moved to Benfica. Lol

3rd division side? Gelsenkirchen = Schalke 04, they're a top German side. Have they been relegated twice in your save?

Ha, ha, ha i didn't realise that. Saw his name alongside an unfamiliar name so clicked on it & thought i read 1st in German third division.

Just went back & checked it after reading your post, they are 3rd in German 1sr division! What a d@#khead! that will teach me to drink & post lol :p