Bizarro 5-2-3 (won Serie A, Eredivisie, League 1, League 2)

Gobbluth can you try making a 3-4(2 WB and 2cm)-1-2?

I haven't tried a 5 defender tactic since FM 08. I will check this out.

Who do you play as? I'll try testing it with them.

i was trying it with my local team, doncaster rovers. but id more than likely do a Ajax type save, big league team but a smaller team in Europe

Hi GobBluthJD

Using this with Bristol City, 2nd after 10 games in the Championship a point behind Newcastle. Media prediction 20th so its going superb!!!

My only issue is whoever plays in the Complete Forward role is always getting poor ratings (<6.5). I'm using Kodija, his suitability for the role is full but he's just not doing very well. He has the 'likes to beat offside trap' ppm just wondering if you think that is a problem or if you can give examples of players you've used there who have performed.

i was trying it with my local team, doncaster rovers. but id more than likely do a Ajax type save, big league team but a smaller team in Europe

All right, I have one that's working well, let me finish that test and try a quick Ajax test and I'll post it if it holds up ;)

Hi GobBluthJD

Using this with Bristol City, 2nd after 10 games in the Championship a point behind Newcastle. Media prediction 20th so its going superb!!!

My only issue is whoever plays in the Complete Forward role is always getting poor ratings (<6.5). I'm using Kodija, his suitability for the role is full but he's just not doing very well. He has the 'likes to beat offside trap' ppm just wondering if you think that is a problem or if you can give examples of players you've used there who have performed.

That might be it. The only ppm I train for strikers are 'knock ball past opponent' and whichever finishing one is like, curl ball into net, or blast ball, depending on what the coaches suggest. Other than that, he might just have a bad attitude :p This tactic requires great teamwork and understanding, and some players are just too selfish for it.

I know, the 3-5-2 is more realistic in real life probably. I've wanted a great 3 center back tactic, so maybe I'll try to tweak this one to get a 3-5-2... ;)
Team instrutions? Plz