this tactics is great! 7 matches 6w 1d 0l but im not scoring and struggling creating chances..any suggestions m8?

Hey Mate,

Dont get why your target man is thicked for run.
Is it working with Brerbatov ?? he's not fast at all

1st game with this tactic. I'm playing PSG.
Ajaccio 4-0 PSG

Hey Mate,

Dont get why your target man is thicked for run.
Is it working with Brerbatov ?? he's not fast at all

It's working very well with Berbatov now, if not; I transfered Cornelius, he will be ready :) Berbatov is not on target man role, my strikers role is poacher...

would this work with a team like fc utd?

This tactic works both with lower and higher reputation clubs. But always must use shouts after match starts. and use it at the beginning of the new season, and wait until team get used to...

Do the shouts really make that much of a difference I have been using this with Southampton with relatively good results but still struggles against top teams

genuinely think this game hates me..... first game vs arsenal won 3-0, second game vs man u - 1v1.
third game vs Aston villa lost 2-0. then lost 3-0 to Southampton then lost to wigan 3-1 :( i don't get it lol...using Swansea btw

Some feedback on my West Brom save!

Been using it since the start of my save and ive been doing great! :)

Played 14 so far, parking 6th place, 2 points to the top! One question thou, about home away games. When should i go for control? On away games yes, but when facing better opponents only or every away games?

cheers

This is one of the most under rated tactics on the forum!

Works for all sorts of teams I have used with Southampton in 2016 and will potentially win the league! Also just started a game with 1860 munchen and I am 1st in the german 2nd divison after 22 games, only making 2 signings!

Can use this tac with counter attack style when play with weaker team in lower divisions... Now i am using it with Kırklarelispor in Turkish third division, and got promotion in my first season :)