Formation
View attachment 464073
League Table
View attachment 464072
Instructions
View attachment 464071
Champions Cup
View attachment 464070

Hey lads. I was trying to improve my tactic, then i thought Sir Alex Ferguson. His United with Ronaldo because i have a similiar type of team like MANU with Ronaldo. This tactic like United so you'll not have to search many players. Inside forward like ronaldo(I have Kerim Frei), winger like Giggs, CM like Scholes, Dm like Hargreaves, and Rooney-Tevez co. I won my 7th straight league and league cup and champions cup with this tactic. Maybe still needs improvements but i just want to share with you, hope you like it :)

View attachment 464069

I wanted to try my tactic not in 2019, in first season. I started with Southampton. My transfers;
View attachment 463851

I changed something in tactic. Not the counter strategy, it would be attacking. When i play in home i don't change but in away i tried counter. Player roles are changed like below;
View attachment 463850

Results;
View attachment 463849

Fixtures;
View attachment 463848

Maybe i need some help against big away games, i left OI to the asistant manager with match prep. General training is ball control after tactic become fluid. And maybe you can use swap position with wingers and amc/st. Thanks for comments :)

Last edited:
Looks impressive but your in 2019 could you test in 2013? or do u have any other SS from other teams in low years? thanks mate

Maybe test it with a low premiership club at the start of the game

he might be in 2019 but look who he won the cl with thats some going

ill give it a go with liverpool with the latest transfer update and this will be my team
GK: Mignolet
RB: Johnson/Wisdom
CB: Agger/Toure
CB: Skrtel/Sakho
LB: Enrique
DM: Lucas/Allen
CM: Gerrard/Henderson
RM: Sterling/Ibe
AM: Coutinho/Suarez
LW: Moses/Coutinho
ST: Suarez/Sturridge

1st season with dynamo kiev won the league and europa league and lost quaters of the ukrainian cup, and few gud players in season 2 and its looking even better at the back 2 goals conceded in 14 games