A did That and it doesn't work. i need help please

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

NVM now i have done it a differnet way

Wonder if anyone can help also with runtime errors, as it seems to be only this game i'm having probs with. Error reads r6002 Floating Point Support Not Loaded. Tried different avenues but none can seriously help, so just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem, as you have to uninstall the game & re-install which is very nippy indead. (Inc 3 Patches) Please try to help if anyone has resolved this matter, & also i'm sorry if I have come to the wrong bit of the forum. Cheers ALAN

Wonder if anyone can help also with runtime errors, as it seems to be only this game i'm having probs with. Error reads r6002 Floating Point Support Not Loaded. Tried different avenues but none can seriously help, so just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem, as you have to uninstall the game & re-install which is very nippy indead. (Inc 3 Patches) Please try to help if anyone has resolved this matter, & also i'm sorry if I have come to the wrong bit of the forum. Cheers ALAN

I think that error actually means you have a virus/trojan on your computer.

Cheers for that Sean, but it was a complete re-install of win xp. Anymore help please

A friend of mine gets a white screen, any ideas?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Aight it works the same

That's good to hear Anton. Glad he fixed it.

other solution

Had the same problem here, highly annoying! I found out that it was my firewall asking a permission! Solved it like this: add to your shortcut (instead of the reset-text above) this:

--small_screen --windowed

Now it will start as it says and you will see the popups. Decline/accept them as you will. Never got the problem again!

I just installed Fm10 on my laptop.

Played for a few hours.

When I come back to play, it has problems starting up.

It goes through all the standard things in the start [logo, licenses and loading screen]
, after the loading screen it goes into a black screen with grey text "processing please wait" in the middle.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling fm10, but it didn't do anything to the situation.

Help please D:

Did you try do what the opening post says?

I have the same problem, use malware to check, im tryna fix that thing

mine loads just takes ages and keeps on 'not responding' during play any ideas? any help:D cheers

Thank you!!! I was searching and searching till I found your post and solved the problem!!! It is also working on the full game because my problem was in the full game (the original one). Thanks again!

Need a bit of help. I open the properties of the game shortcut, and in the target box is 'Football Manager 2009'. I can't change it or type anything into it.

please help me with this **** error???
2wn5uyu.jpg

Yeah, problems still persist.

I agree aswell, mine still is persisting and its really frustrating :mad:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

It takes the ****, I've tried frustrating 4 games now and this so called 'Black Screen'is affecting it grrrrr

Hey Guyz I Tried Everything But I Still Have This Black Screen Wiz The Cursor Appearing But Nothing Else Except A Black Screen !!
Need Ur Help Plzzz Cant Play It =[