my computer performance is running too slow when i play FM10 even i use small database.could any1 help me..?

Hi, guys.Today I tried to open my FM 2009 but when it went through all logo, licenses[ "kick racism out of football", "war child"...] it suddenly drops me out of the game and i cant start it. :(:( I tried to re-install the game but it wont start again.Please HELP !!! :S

Its when u try and load the game it basically freezes onto a black screen and wont continue anyway my problem looks to be solved thanks guys
how was ur problem solved? i have the same problem,it gives me the same message when i type in '--reset_preferences' please help

greenday,how was ur problem solved? i tried doing the "--reset_preferences" thingy but i get the same message as u did. please explain how u solved the problem,thanks

Had the same problem here, highly annoying! I found out that it was my firewall asking a permission! Solved it like this: add to your shortcut (instead of the reset-text above) this:

--small_screen --windowed

Now it will start as it says and you will see the popups. Decline/accept them as you will. Never got the problem again!
i tried this,and it still doesnt work :( please help out