JackH28

Reaction score
Okay so the game is fully installed(offline as the steam wouldnt take my activation key, great)
but when I start football manager 2011 I just get a black screen with the cursor as a normal mouse, not the ball. It doesnt progress/load and just stays on that screen, tried deleting my appdata but that doesnt help, also i have an asus laptop with windows 7 home premium
any ideas?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Somebodyy helpppp :/

Have you tried re-installing. I dont know how else to help

Yeah mate, twice. Really itching to play but so frustrating! :(

I have the same problem! I also have an asus laptop with windows 7 home premium. I tried to install Football Manager 2012- Demo, ant the same thing happend. Help please

Your Cache files have become corrupted and deleting them will fix the issue.

To do this follow either of these paths depending on your
Operating System

Windows XP:
C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\

Vista and 7:
C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming

Once you can see inside those folders delete the Sports Interactive Folder.

If you can’t see those folders you will have to make “Hidden” files viewable.

For Vista and 7:
In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

For XP:
Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:
When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

Hope I've helped :)

It didn't help! I still have the same problem. The exact same problem as JackH28.

Sometimes when I'm starting the game its black screen and it says not respoding, but its loading in backgorund if you go to taks manager you will see how the memory that game uses is increasing