Blackburn 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chris Samba scores the winner as Blackburn come from behind to defeat Arsenal, who must wait to secure third place in the Premier League.

More...

**** :S

Another team that can now catch us :'(

It's actually quite sad.. The only way i can see Arsenal returning to the title challenge in the near future is if Wenger goes..

Our form is quite officially awful. Hopefully Wenger gives them a boot up the **** and some new signings in the Summer rejuvenates the team.

Arsenal only have 1 game left, Spurs have 2. If Arsenal lose and Spurs win both there game's I'm sure Spurs will be 3rd then.?

Arsenal only have 1 game left, Spurs have 2. If Arsenal lose and Spurs win both there game's I'm sure Spurs will be 3rd then.?

Yep and if Man ****** beat Tottenham and win their last game of the season and arsenal lose their last game Sitty could finish third on goal difference not that i want them to :S

**** :S

Another team that can now catch us :'(

You support birmingham so what do you mean? Birmingham are down in ninth

That's right...

And if Spurs get 4th then I believe Wenger will have questions to answer on his major **** up

Yep and if Man ****** beat Tottenham and win their last game of the season and arsenal lose their last game Sitty could finish third on goal difference not that i want them to :S

You support birmingham so what do you mean? Birmingham are down in ninth

He mean's Blackburn can now catch them.

god i love it when arsenal loose. they need a revamp or they will just get sucked behind teams liks city and spurs for good.

I don't like it when any team loses, but this is becoming an all too familiar site. Every season, Arsenal make up a quiet but serious title challenge and then when it comes to light that they have a legitimate chance to win the league the press mention it and the players give in. They seem to crumble towards the end of every season and then Wenger's excuse is, "It's a young side that lacks experience and next year we will get better". He needs to sign players and bring in some experience and some quality to really test Man Utd and Chelsea who in my opinion are making the English League look like the Scottish league as it's those two teams who seem to dominate the league every year for the last 5/6 years (however long Abrahmovic has been around).

Josh they wont catch us at all... the only team you should worry about is Fulham... they have stoke in mid week, a draw would be fabulous :) but can see them getting more knowing fulham at the moment.

look at the fixtures on the last day of the season, fulham have arsenal away, blackburn have villa away, and stoke have man united away..

i think we will be safely in 9th (fingers crossed)

Today just scared me XD

Arsenal lost to Blackburn when to be honest are Fulham much better than them.

Omfg, I ******* dropped few positions on Predictor because of the scum. ****.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Yep, but I doubt this might happen.

embarassing for arsenal, blackburn might finish in the top half!! amazing

Nice to see Arsenal lose again, was it Fabianski again? ;)

FFS Arsenal.

They're a disgrace recently
shows your not a true supporter if you EVER say that about your team, sit through this ****, most fans have had too, me in the past and now pompey fans

How can we win or get points with no goalie to save or CATCH shots

Blackburn are quite good at home
Unbeaten there against United and Chelsea aswell

Back