Blackburn 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Many, many Premier League club fans were saying a couple of months ago that Arsenal could win the league this season due to fantastic form, plenty of goals scored etc etc. This is yet another result that shows Arsenal don't have the bottle to win it.

If we don't get third this season (the last match is against Fulham) and the Yids do, then I shall be truly embarrassed.

shows your not a true supporter if you EVER say that about your team, sit through this ****, most fans have had too, me in the past and now pompey fans

You can't judge him just after few words, I know he's disappointed so that's why he's saying that.

shows your not a true supporter if you EVER say that about your team, sit through this ****, most fans have had too, me in the past and now pompey fans

Yeah okay Joe calm down, the guys upset. I guess from your hundreds of clubs you 'support' you must always have something to cheer about ;) Have you never been upset with your teams performance.

few things arsenal need to sort out if we are going to ever challenge for the league again.

Goalkeeper -
As far as im concerned i have never in my life seen a worse keeping duo that manuel almunia and fabianski, almunia at times when called upon is a good shot stopper, but then again so is paddy kenny and he doesn't play for a top 4 side. Fabianski is an utter joke, what we need is an absoloute shot stopping marvel and i can only see that in hugo lloris.... he's young, he's french, he's what arsenal need.

Defence:
For the most part we are okay here, vermealen has been exceptional for us, but gallas is getting on. Campbell has been amazing since his return but there is no doubt that he hasn't got long left in his career. Silvestre is another joke along with senderos. Clichy and sagna no problems there, just the centre of the park. We have no depth in defense and so bringing in 2 quality centre backs would motivate players and create competion for places.

Midfield:
Again pretty decent, arshavin is a great player, nasri hasnt had much of a chance to show us he is the new pires yet as injuries have forced him to play centre mid, fabregas as we all no is fantastic.... song is a good player..diaby, walcott, denilson, ramsey, wilshere, eboue, not finished articles. Walcott is a great prospect but incosistant. Once again our backup isnt good enough... i would like to see a good centre midfielder bought to line up Nasri - fabregas - ?? - Arshavin.

Strikers:
What strikers? Van persie is injury prone, bendtner is a hero but inconsistant, eduardo has been cack since the injury, vela only scores carling cup goals.... Chamack or however you spell it is coming in on a free which is good buisness but still id love and out and out scorer to come to arsenal.

Wenger needs to spend this promised £60m in summer because frankly 5 years of **** is what ive seen.

(New Keeper)
clichy
vermealen
(new centre back) a good strong player to add some strength to a frankly weak arsenal side. think tony adams.
sagna
nasri
fabregas
(new centre mid) we need a new vieira to make the tackles in the centre of the park
arshavin
Van persie
(new striker) a new thierry henry or ian wright, someone who bangs them home for fun. chelsea have drogba, man u rooney, liverpool torres, even sunderland have bent.

few things arsenal need to sort out if we are going to ever challenge for the league again.

Goalkeeper -
As far as im concerned i have never in my life seen a worse keeping duo that manuel almunia and fabianski, almunia at times when called upon is a good shot stopper, but then again so is paddy kenny and he doesn't play for a top 4 side. Fabianski is an utter joke, what we need is an absoloute shot stopping marvel and i can only see that in hugo lloris.... he's young, he's french, he's what arsenal need.

Defence:
For the most part we are okay here, vermealen has been exceptional for us, but gallas is getting on. Campbell has been amazing since his return but there is no doubt that he hasn't got long left in his career. Silvestre is another joke along with senderos. Clichy and sagna no problems there, just the centre of the park. We have no depth in defense and so bringing in 2 quality centre backs would motivate players and create competion for places.

Midfield:
Again pretty decent, arshavin is a great player, nasri hasnt had much of a chance to show us he is the new pires yet as injuries have forced him to play centre mid, fabregas as we all no is fantastic.... song is a good player..diaby, walcott, denilson, ramsey, wilshere, eboue, not finished articles. Walcott is a great prospect but incosistant. Once again our backup isnt good enough... i would like to see a good centre midfielder bought to line up Nasri - fabregas - ?? - Arshavin.

Strikers:
What strikers? Van persie is injury prone, bendtner is a hero but inconsistant, eduardo has been cack since the injury, vela only scores carling cup goals.... Chamack or however you spell it is coming in on a free which is good buisness but still id love and out and out scorer to come to arsenal.

Wenger needs to spend this promised £60m in summer because frankly 5 years of **** is what ive seen.

(New Keeper)
clichy
vermealen
(new centre back) a good strong player to add some strength to a frankly weak arsenal side. think tony adams.
sagna
nasri
fabregas
(new centre mid) we need a new vieira to make the tackles in the centre of the park
arshavin
Van persie
(new striker) a new thierry henry or ian wright, someone who bangs them home for fun. chelsea have drogba, man u rooney, liverpool torres, even sunderland have bent.

so every position then? (i do agree though) - chamakh should be coming in to fill the striker position, Eastmond is young but doing well when filling in for Song, although admittedly someone like N'zonzi or Melo or someone to challenge song would be good, hopefully we'll get a CB like Subotic for cover esp. since Gallas is getting on, and we need a confident, strong keeper who makes the right DECISIONS

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Think it was a foul on Fabianski - no excuses really he should be stronger but Dunne was pushing Campbell into Fabianski - who is lacking all confidence and has learnt from the worst (Manuel) on his decision making... so frustrating how bad we played - no urgency or attacking intent even in the final few minutes.. argh!!

Vermaelen needs out if you ask me. Hasn't done enough to convince me he is in anyway capable of playing for a top 4 club. Rest of that though makes perfect sense Leeum

heres what i think

1) all the people that keep saying that we will fall behind tottenham and city with have been favourites to finish outsude the top 4 for the last 2/3 season so stop saying that its boring and we will always finish top unless something drastic happens

2) will people stop saying we need experinced players our whole team have played in the premier league for more then a season as well as well as champions league they only thing there not experinced at is winning trophies, but there you have gallas, campbell, silvertise, possibly varmealen and arshavin who have all won trophies and know what it takes

3) we need a world class keeper we should have beaten wigan and west ham but due to goal keeper problems we didnt they were problem more times but i cant remeber

4) some arsenal players need to start playing proplery (arshavin) all ways moaning about wenger not buying big player, i dont know if he know but he is supposed to be our big player so start playing like it you tw*t

5) van peris is with out dubt class and if he was fit for the whole season we would have done better, if bendtner wasn't a tool and didn't crashed his car he could have stepped up ealier like he has done recently. i would like to have seen united without rooney for 5-6 months as well as chelsea without drogba all tho i do think they would have coped better

6) stop saying sell eduardo i promise that as soon as you sell him he will start banging in the goals agian give him one more season at least

7) buy a better centre back then gallas end of

8) i know song has been good this season but i honestly believe if you put a world class DM in there instead of him we would be a very strong side

thats what i think anyway

What are you on about? All say is that they've been **** recently. Where did I say "Oh another defeat? Lets get rid of Wenger"

Arsenals last 5 results

Barcelona 4 - 1 Arsenal

Tottenham 2 - 1 Arsenal

Wigan 3 - 2 Arsenal

Man City 0 - 0 Arsenal

Blackburn 2 - 1 Arsenal

And seeing as you support about 5 different clubs how can you talk about being a true supporter?

if you ask me its just a end of season game arsenals heads have gone nowt to play for and there has been a few odd end of season results this weekend tbh aresnal will still finish third think they are just ready for the season to end now so they can go to south africa and on holiday.

Lol, i hope Arsenal finish 5th. I hate Sam Allardyce so much i wanted Arsenal to win for a change, in a sentence. Allardyce is a ****.
picked wrong season to fall out of form at the end, so close.

What are you on about? All say is that they've been **** recently. Where did I say "Oh another defeat? Lets get rid of Wenger"

Arsenals last 5 results

Barcelona 4 - 1 Arsenal

Tottenham 2 - 1 Arsenal

Wigan 3 - 2 Arsenal

Man City 0 - 0 Arsenal

Blackburn 2 - 1 Arsenal

And seeing as you support about 5 different clubs how can you talk about being a true supporter?
Man city- My team
Bristol Rovers- Local Team
Kidderminster- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/blue-square-premier-sweepstake-t24597.html
Hamburg- Lived there for about a year, So i watched them alot as tickets were dirt cheap
CSKA Moscow and fiorentina- By follow i mean "look out" for their results, please read a post carefully ^^)

Enough about who you support please, on topic.

Whatever but you can't be a true fan when you support more than one club.

All I was saying is that they are on bad form recently. They can't get a win out of anywhere, I'm just disappointed at how things are going recently.

Wenger again criticizing referee and what not while defending that joke of a goalkeeper Fabinaski.

I think Wenger and Alex Ferguson both need a crash course in "Accepting the defeat with some grace"

All I was saying is that they are on bad form recently. They can't get a win out of anywhere, I'm just disappointed at how things are going recently.
and how would you know that. he's given you an answer. you just choose to dismiss it.

on topic, its taken loner than usual, but its the old arsenal heads down when the going gets really tough for them. they need a player who can help inspire them they havent players like that since gilberto and veiera

Point one Is utter ****.

Fair enough

If Tottenham were to nick 3rd place.. me -----> XD

Lol, i hope Arsenal finish 5th. I hate Sam Allardyce so much i wanted Arsenal to win for a change, in a sentence. Allardyce is a ****.
picked wrong season to fall out of form at the end, so close.

arsenal cant finish 5th as spurs play city next.... sooo.. there goes your hopes.

arsenal cant finish 5th as spurs play city next.... sooo.. there goes your hopes.
Its Marley's ghost. I thought you were dead. :'(

Its a good job,imagine Spurs finishing above you,might happen next season if Wenger doesnt start spending some dosh.

Its Marley's ghost. I thought you were dead. :'(

Its a good job,imagine Spurs finishing above you,might happen next season if Wenger doesnt start spending some dosh.

aha nope not dead, just been major busy with new job, =D

exactly even if spurs dont finish above us they still have the chance to sit 2 points behind us come the end of the season, and in anyway you want to look at it fellow arsenal fans it is worrying. i dont believe releasing wenger is what we need, what we need to do is spend the money we've got to strengthen the areas that are weak. a confident goalkeeper, strong centre back, strong centre mid, and a goalscorer.

Back