Blackburn appoint Ince as manager

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackburn Rovers appoint MK Dons boss Paul Ince as their new manager.

More...

Meh if that was any other league 2 boss taking the league's strongest side to the title they would not get the Blackburn job. May see Blackburn lose a few players now. Hughes left at the right time i think.

Might see them slip away down the table now

Yeah i agree, if it were not paul ince there was no way he would have got the job, he did a good job keeping up macclesfield, but anyone could have got mk dons promoted. The hereford manager did a better job taking them up. But he may have an impact like roy keane did at sunderland just because of his name will get the players motivated.

Rumours are today too ince wants to take keith andrews his mk dons captain with him to blackburn :knockout:

Keane made a good impact?

Didnt he spend like 40m and barely keep them up

well getting them from the relegation zone of the championship to clear league winners at the end of the season was a decent achievement but yeah i agree his prem record wasnt that amazing but i guess the gulf is pretty big these days and 40m isnt that much in todays football market so keeping anyone up thats been promoted is a slight achievement