rhaney99

Reaction score
Just thinking of starting a new game with Blackburn..... Can anyone suggest the best formation to play and ideas of who to buy and sell?

Thanks

sell olson can get 8m for him, buy lumb on a free agent great left back, i signed barry bannan got him cheap, play 4 - 4 -1-1 with rochina in cam, he got player of the season for me in my first season

Dont sell Olsson until you get promoted I got 17mil for him from united

I didn't sell Olsson at all him and Rhodes became key players for me when I was at Blackburn for 4 seasons. I started my current save with them from the start and despite getting sacked a week before my 4 year contract expired I was fairly successful ( in my opinion ) I played an attacking 4-2-2-2 formation with inside forwards on the wing and Jordan Rhodes as my main striker. Won promotion in first season. And in 3 seasons in the EPL finished 4th twice and 8th once and won the capital one cup in my final season. Always made it passed the group stages of the champions league by the skin of my teeth tho and luckily for me half way through 2nd season the club owners decided to pump cash into the club and eventually a takeover in my 4th season.

If u can get Jamie Mackie from QPR on loan for the 1st season he was amazing for me in the championship. As was Gary Mackay-Steven from Dundee United.

If u can get the money try and buy Fraser Forster from Celtic cost me £4.4m 2nd season and instantly became my number 1.

Key factors of ways to play I found were quick tempo. Direct passing. Allow freedom to roam and play either counter or control philosophy.